SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : JUDGE NOT

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SDAgirl

JUDGE NOT

JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED FOR IN WHAT JUDGEMENT YOU JUDGE YOU WILL BE JUDGED< AND WITH THE MEASURE YOU USE< IT WILL BE MESSURED BACK TO YOU
(MATTHEW 7: 1-2)
This is for everyone that wants to cast judgement on Jaci Velasquez, before they know the WHOLE situation. The Lord DOES say that he hates divorce, but he does say that the only case is for sexual immorality, and how do we KNOW this is the situation? Seeing how we dont know , we should not be so quick to guess and act like we do know. As CHRISTIANS portraying the image of Christ we are suppose to be compassionate, especially to believers. I cant believe this...it reminds me of the scribes and pharisees. This is also EXACTLY what Jobs friends did to him when he was having it hard, and God BLESSED him and CURSED the "friends"....In the body of Christ we are all suppose to be friendly, and to say that you "heard" a message of Christ and it was only CONDEMNING words, means they are your own words not Christ'. I hope that all of you with your harsh judgements have never sinned before famous or not. If you are perfect like Jesus make sure you are dying for all of our sins and going to heaven, because the last time I read the Bible that cant happen. In reading and studying the Bible God does not run down our throat our past, no quite the contrary, he is COMPASSIONATE. So it is my prayer that you all will learn that VIRTUE. Remember: He who is without sin cast the first stone....write me back when you all really want to talk about the truth! [email][email protected][/email]

2005/9/30 23:50Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: JUDGE NOT

Hi SDAgirl...!

Thank you for posting, and for your words reminding us of Christ's compassion. This topic was discussed a while back. Here is the link:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6909&forum=48#52034

I agree with your warning about "blindly" judging Jaci Velasquez. Some people have jumped to conclusions, even though they do not know all of the facts of this case. Instead, we should pray for her -- that her eyes will become transfixed on Christ through all of this.

Thank you for reminding us of the need to reach out and pray for her!

:-)

2005/9/30 23:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy