SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Chip Brogden? Practice Lawlessness; Who? Us? Who is the Father?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re:

Hi Joshua,

I understand your concern and as you say, we seem to not be perfect in this area, but look at this particular thread from page one.

It's gone every which way, and even I blew a gasket on page one, which had nothing to do with Prayer or Chip Brogden or whatever else is in Hans' Title.

It's been a good thread, and it's gone every which way, and I think it's good that it's on the lounge, so that it could be used by God to go every which way.

I think God is using Hans' thread, for us to get to know each other.

roadsign and dorcas did great posts too on page one.

We're just talking it appears now on this thread and I'm sorta thinking that maybe we all need to.

You guys are my family. I don't have one otherwise ... so if we are able to talk things out, wherever this thread goes, I know it will be God allowing us to get acquainted with our spread out family that we'll be spending Eternity with.

But, we'll all try to be more careful where we post other posts from now on ..... deal ?

Love you brother.

2005/9/28 22:23

Re:

Haha, you sound like your talking to me as YOUR REAL BROTHER. (Nothing is more real than the Spiritual ;) )

That encourages me.

I only stated this, because 'its gone long enough' and also because I hope the new users won't be all disarayed by it all.

If I go to a Scriptures thread, i hope its one scriptures. You know what I mean?

Each thread has alot to offer and edifies most of the readers, but I'm just saying we should try to stay as organized as much as possible for the sake of those looking through the forums.

2005/9/28 23:25
baruch_48

Re: Amen

just a big amen from me on Sister Annie's words here .... and how she said it -

Quote:
I don't think the Church is messed up because of a lack of prayer ... I think it is messed up for a lack of SPIRIT & TRUTH.

We want to just give our own thoughts ... period.

We don't want to die to self, and walk in the Spirit and we are not jealous for The Word of God Only.

[b][u]And even in prayer, even that must be in Spirit and in Truth.[/u][/b]

We've become the spoke-persons of God without using His Words .... but [b]our own.[/b]

We say and do as we please, and don't [u]wait[/u] on the Holy Spirit to tell us to, speak or don't speak.

We're [u][size=x-small][b]autonomous[/b][/size][/u] more than we ought to be and self-thinking, self-willed and in the process, losing all humilty because of it.

the biggest issue is here, dear Sister - the [b][u]autonomy of leaning upon our own understanding[/u][/b] .... [b]prov 3:5[/b]

the landscape would look so different, if we learned the meaning of Prov 3:5 seriously

in Christ,

baruch

2005/10/5 6:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy