SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anyone love Israel?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Anyone love Israel?

Anyone love Israel here?
I am grieved at how they are allowing the west and the world to dictate them into the danger of giving up their God given covenant land to terorists - gaza [ of the Tribe of Judah] is now full of armaments:(
I was over there in June and really blessed as it is the Holy Land and Jesus will return there on the Mt of Olives and the world will be ruled by him and His people from Jerusalem in the Mellenium..
best burger I ever had was on the beach at Tel Aviv from the Macdonalds !
Gen 12:3
yrs in Him
JJ 8-)

2005/9/24 10:29
Joshua99

Austin Tx.

Re: Anyone love Israel?

I do! The land.. yes, the people, and nation of old.. yes. The Israel of God, absolutely. Only the Lord Jesus can correct Israel that is today. Pray for the peace of Israel that is to come soon, with our Lord setting His feet upon the Mount. Amen

2005/9/24 11:33Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Yes

2005/9/24 15:27Profile
Nellie

Re:

I love Israel.
We are supposed to pray that God prosper and bless them.
Nellie :-)

2005/9/24 15:30Profile
MissLainey

Belfast

Re: Factual news on current situation

Its not popular but so important to stand up for Israel. There's a web site www.ulfekman.org Due to the vast amount of negative media reporting they produce a weekly email newsletter with very interesting non bias christian news on th e current events in Israel its a real blessing.

2005/9/24 16:50Profile
all4Christ

Re:

Yes, I love the people of Israel!
Just a couple days ago I read some verses in Psalms about praying for the peace of Israel. Oh that they might know Jesus as their Messiah!

2005/9/24 18:38Profile

Re:

If you love Christ, you love Israel.

2005/9/24 19:51

Re: Anyone love Israel?

Yes! I love Israel!

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the JEW [emphasis added] first, and also to the Greek." Romans 1:16

"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved." Romans 10:1

"Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God." Isaiah 40:1

May we all faithful pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalms 122:6-9) and seek all we can to reach out to the Jewish people and love them.

Thank you Miss Lainey for this website. I am looking forward to checking it for news.

Quote:

MissLainey wrote:
Its not popular but so important to stand up for Israel. There's a web site www.ulfekman.org Due to the vast amount of negative media reporting they produce a weekly email newsletter with very interesting non bias christian news on th e current events in Israel its a real blessing.

One of my favorite websites to keep updated on what is going on from a Biblical viewpoint is www.prophecytoday.com.

Thanks for posting this question JohnJames4 ;-)
It's good to hear of others who love the Jewish people.

Shalom!

2005/9/24 20:42

Re:

Loving Israel does not mean that we have to necessarily agree with everything they do. For instance, I thought the pullout from Gaza was a huge mistake, and in the future will only cause more bloodshed. Hamaz promised a cease fire if Israel pulled out, so Israel pulled out and this weekend Hamaz fires missiles at Israel.

Kinda like I'm a political conservative... but I dont agree with everything George W. Bush does. I dont think anyone should just blindly follow someone or something... with the obvious exception of following Jesus Christ.

But I love the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. I have a friend who is Jewish, and I have learned so much from him. He taught my family how to celebrate passover... and if you've never done it... you should! It's a very deep experience, especially from a Christian perspective because a lot of the symbolism points to Christ.

Krispy

2005/9/25 6:39
MissLainey

Belfast

Re:

A goodly man I know descibed himself as a "Christian Zionist" basically he is born again and beleives in the existance of an Israeli state. It is quite incredible how many secular people (& some christians) view Israel in a completely negative manner (largely due to media and bias reporting) you are right though, we need to be balanced and informed - simply to be able to stand up for the right of Israel to exist as a nation without blindly agreeing with everything they do. By the way has anyone been to Israel? If not I totally recommend it. Definately one of the best trips I've had the priviledge to go on! It really made the bible come alive for me.

2005/9/25 17:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy