SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : God's grace on my story under "im fed up with that lying cheat satan"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
arbustum

Sydney Australia

God's grace on my story under "im fed up with that lying cheat satan"

hi guys.

a while back i posted a thread titled thats it i'm fed up with that lying cheat satan and it was a really confusing time full of every chance for God to show himself where i and others submitted to him and i gotta tell you, God is faithful yet again!

there was a whole lot of talk of me being transferred to a not very nice part of town and there were pors and cons to that picture but i was already established in this real-estate business as their secretary so my very understanding boss heard my inease and tried to keep me at this office in real estate and before things got any better, they got a fair bit worse, but i dont want to launch into that. this is a prais eGod thread to folow up...

k so, basically in came a letter and a call for that agent from another real estate agency, turns out the agent that had abandoned us was being recruited by another real estate agency.

he ended up leaving and my boss brought in some more people to be interviewed. a girl from new zealand came in, and her dad was a potential to come work for us in the sales rep. so he sent this daughter of his in to suss the place out, and becuase the place was so quiet he pulled her out of the reception job claiming 'travel was too far and long' and im not having a whinge here, but that made alot of things very awkward and i was forced to work 6 days in a long haul when i'd mentioned that i'd liek to rostaer it back to 5, but my boss needed my help because he had noone else, so obviously, whats time and wasted energy when finance, and a chance to bless someone comes into play? so things did get hard there, but in came 2 new sales reps. the place hasnt been the same since. we have properties, we have rentals where we were once completely lacking and God's full on answered mine and so many other peoples prayers eh! work has become so good, and there are days now, when im completely run off my feet and incase you dont know me, which i doubt many of you do, when i cant walk properly because in my heels i have accumulated blisters and callouses on the balls of my feet, ohh i'm beaming from ear to ear! its phenominal the work God's bringing in to this office now! absolutely phenominal.

there is a but though. because we're taking so much ground we're under attack. just minor inconveniences at very in-opportune moments and defining moments and crazy deadlines are now our challenges, and im stoked i can say that now, but because we have a testimony now of what God's doing in our workplace becuase of faith and prayer and stepping out in our faith, well, satan's gonna try take that ground back so our opposition is stupid but enough to delay us right at the last second which is frustrating, so im a bit unsure of how to combat this, just things like the printer not working all of a sudden when its like 5:50 and we need to get this ting in the post by 6, and technology failing right at the defining moment, and another example is document vital to our success, impossible to find until its far too late. and its jsut so much more than frustration and 'rush' that naturally would make us miss out, its much too convenient for it to be human erring. there is definately a spiritual opposition to this and its hitting hard especially when we get frustrated and proclaim "ohh its no use" or something negative like that cos we all know how the supernatural realm works in unison with us soley when we will it. its a law just as definant as the law of gravity, there's no bending it, unless you will it neither God Nor Satan can do anything to you. but the thing that alot of people misconstrue is that by denying God you accept satan by default. there is no third option, there is no intermediate. anyway, we'll tlak about that another time, fatc of the matter is. im thinking prayer's the only way to kick the nasty opposition making a comeback in our office. and that stupid feng-shuey sp? charm is still above our door, im going to ask my boss tomorrow if i can take it down and get rid of it. i need to smash it. break the glass. somehow. cna you pry God delivers that one to me? thanks. hey peace out lol. its now 12:20, so theoretically its thursday morning here, so im going off to bed. and in another 10 hrs im hopefuly goignt o be smashing that thing to bits. or hve done so already. so im off to bed. but yeh, please keep me in your prayers.

love, Arbustum.

2005/9/21 10:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy