SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Israel Christian Hoax? Are modern Jews the Old Testament chose people of God?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
Nasher

Watford, UK

Re:

Pan-trib is the belief that whether the rapture takes place pre-tribulation or post-tribulation everything will "pan" out alright! 8-)

2005/9/15 13:02Profile

Re:

Hey Nasher! That was my line! You need to come up with your own material! :-P

Krispy

2005/9/15 13:11

Re:

Actually i believe it was Keith Green who first said 'pan-trib'.

Blessings,

2005/9/15 13:21

Patrick

I gotta tell ya, that the "go to the simple truth" website is the kind of thing that makes me want to flee from "Jerusalem".

Here me now brother, I am so sick of listening to what everyone is "against". I believe a lot of people define themselves by what they are against.

"Jerusalem" stinks, it stinks with the self-righteous condemning vituperativeness of the pharisee.

This forum has served as a real eye-opener to me as to the heart space of the church....(lower case c)and the heart space of the church is black bitter and burnt out, it does not reflect Jesus' love, it reflects PERFECTLY the fallen hateful spirit of the fleshling.

(ps....did you see how he johnson raked dr. brown over the coals?)

2005/9/15 13:28

RobertW

God gave me a measuring rod for myself, when I do anything, and He told me to ask myself, before doing something: "How will this strengthen you?"

I have to ask you this, How do these "compilations" and "histories" that you just presented in this thread strengthen the Body of believers on this forum?

On a personal level, they did nothing to strengthen me.

Just letting you know.

2005/9/15 13:33
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: RobertW

Hi Neil,

I'm sorry you were not strengthened by them. Hopefully you have a better understanding of where the Jewish people are in terms of their religion if you were to encounter one. Your comments sound selfish, but maybe thats just how thay 'sound'.

2005/9/15 14:21Profile

Re:

I was born a Jew, I was raised a Jew, I was taught in the synagogues, I was bar-mitzvahed in a synagogue, so I believe that I might have passed the "encounter" litmus.

Don't make me say how your comments sound.

Would to God some of you ask yourselves, "how does this post strengthen the Body?" before you post.

2005/9/15 14:28

Re:

Vituperativeness? Is that a real word?

Krispy

2005/9/15 14:29
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Vituperativeness (n) - Using, containing, or marked by harshly abusive censure.

I had to look it up so I thought I would post it.. :-P

2005/9/15 14:32Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Hi Neil,

Quote:
I was born a Jew, I was raised a Jew, I was taught in the synagogues, I was bar-mitzvahed in a synagogue, so I believe that I might have passed the "encounter" litmus.

I recall that it your testimony and am quite surprised at your reaction. I seemed to have touched a nerve. My apologies. The articles were taken directly from the previous study of this topic which I alluded to with the link.

Quote:
Don't make me say how your comments sound.

You can if you wish, I have a thick skin. It would not be the first time I had been skinned by a Jewish Believer in Christ. ;-) However, it would be the first time to have the contents of what I posted ripped by a believing Jew as I received the information directly from their materials and my studies with them. I believe I have been faithful in my dealings with both the Jew and Gentile side of these issues.

As a general rule, I have been the point of contact in many situations for the Church as it is defined today (how ever one may define it) in Messianic contexts in heated debates. I took a considerable amount of fire from both Jew and Gentile over the years. I'm used to it.

Any quarel with the contents of the posts?

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/9/15 14:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy