SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jamesy

Introducing.....

Hi there,

I'm James, from Scotland. Thanks for sermonindex.net. I've been enjoying listening to some audio sermons for the past few months. Especially blessed by Stuart and Jill Briscoe and some of their sermons on marriage. Excellent stuff.

Due to a busy life I don't know if I'll post much but who knows.

Again, thanks and God bless!

James.

2005/9/8 11:55Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Introducing.....

Brother James,

Thank you for introducing yourself. That is great that you are being blessed by the audio resources available on this site! If you haven't already listen to this life-changing message by Paris Reidhead: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url]

Also do tell others about this site, the primary way people find the site is through word of mouth.

2005/9/8 12:00Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi James

welcome aboard, i'm glad you found this site.

and if you have some thoughts or things you've learned from sermons you've heard, please share them.

you also might like [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=2903]The Revival Hymn[/url], parts of sermon from Tozer, Ravenhill, Paisley, Reidhead, Campbell! Real encouraging and very powerful! :-)

be blessed and be a blessing!

William

p.s. i have some relatives living in Scotland, living in Edinburg :-)

2005/9/8 14:05Profile

Re:

If your looking for good witnessing stuff i encourage you to look into Ray Comfort's audio/video and Kirk Cameron.

If you like Revival, Leonard Ravenhill, and Charles Finney.

2005/9/8 18:31

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy