Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
formidable

Perth, Australia

DONALD MACPHAIL PROMOTED TO GLORY

DONALD MACPHAIL PROMOTED TO GLORY
David and Kathie
Sep 8, 2005

If you are familiar with the famous Hebrides Revival of 1948-52 you will probably have read about Donald Macphail ( Donald is in my book "Bright and shining Revival" and also the Charisma article I wrote).
Donald was the young man of 17 who had a wonderful anointing to pray during that revival. When the "praying men" (Donald included) prayed, the power and presence of God fell on whole towns. The dance halls, the fields, the bars and pubs. The presence of God literally chased people. I myself spoke to people who picked up and left and went to live on the mainland of Scotland until the revival was over. They didn't want God to "get them" and they knew that if they stayed there, He would. Donald went to be with His Lord and Savior, who He loved with all his heart, on 6th September, after a short sickness If you want to let Morag, Donald's wife, know you are thinking of her, and want to send a card, please address it to us at Good News Ministries and we will forward your card or letter. Please do not write 6 page letters to Morag at this time: Good News Ministries, 220 Sleepy Creek Rd, Macon GA 31210

The Book about the Hebrides Revival you can order from my website- you will read about Donald and the "praying men." www.goodnews.netministries.org/kathie.htm

2005/9/8 7:42Profile

Re: DONALD MACPHAIL PROMOTED TO GLORY

I was just listening to a compilation that I did called "Young Donald MacPhail Prays", and thinking about him.

2005/9/8 19:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy