SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Are all Sermon Index's Sermons safe, WITHOUT ERROR and DOCTRINALLY SOUND???

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Gery

Are all Sermon Index's Sermons safe, WITHOUT ERROR and DOCTRINALLY SOUND???

Dear Administrators and members.

Something of a slight concern to me:

1) How do you control (or check) the sermons that are available on this site?
2) Are all the sermons sound, and without error?

I am sure you wouldn't want to put available something on your site that will be a stumbling block for those that are weak in the faith or younger believers.

In His love,
Gery

2005/9/2 17:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Are all Sermon Index's Sermons safe, WITHOUT ERROR and DOCTRINALLY SOUND???

Hi Brother Gery,

Thank you for your concern and questions. I will try and answer them as best to my ability:

1. Myself (greg) adds each sermon to the site. The speakers and sermons that are on the site are due to my preference that God has put on my heart. I have not been able to listen to every sermon on the site so obviously I cannot know of every word that is preached. I do believe that God has given me utmost wisdom beyond my age to choose sermons to be put on the site, this is only by Gods grace so that He may recieve the glory. Some speakers on the site I have added for certain reasons I will expand more on this in the 2nd question answer.

2. There are Christians from all over the world that are accessing SermonIndex, and not just from all over the world but from ALL different denominations and trains of Christian thought and intrepretation of the scriptures. I have added speakers from MANY movements in the church and it is not a comprehensive list nor do I claim it to be perfectly balanced but as I add to the sermons I do feel that God will use each one for a specific purpose in each persons life. Some of the speakers do have some wrong doctrines but if they are correct in some doctrines that are vitally important to hear then at times I have felt led to get them up. I reject 1000's of requests and speakers because the Lord is putting it on my heart to get mostly classical preaching from the past.

This site is a goldmine but you still have to dig for the "gold".

keep digging brother relying on the promise that the "spirit shall led us into ALL truth."

2005/9/2 17:42Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

It's good to hear this expressed in this way.
Thanks Greg.

2005/9/2 17:56Profile
Gery

Re:

Dear Greg

Thanks for the explaination. I pray that the Lord through His Holy Spirit will reveal to you His perfect will and always lead you into His truth. Have an ear to hear.

Thanks again,
In Him,
Gery

2005/9/2 18:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy