Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Community Rules

[b]1. Ensure that your new topics are in the correct forum.[/b]
-If your new topic doesn't fit with the description of the forum you're in, do not post it there.
-Posting new topics in the correct forums helps keep the Community organized and helps to keep topics easier to find.
-Topics posted in the wrong forum (as determined by the Moderator Team) will be moved to the appropriate forum.

[b]2. Post guidelines:[/b]
-If you're replying to a post, stay on topic as much as possible.
-If you're posting a new topic, do not post something that has been discussed numerous times. Browse the forums first or use the Search function.
-Do not link images from other sites without their permission; instead, it's much more polite to give a link to them.
-Do not flame other users; this includes derogatory comments based on age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, etc. You will be banned immediately for this offense.

[b]3. When linking to the Community, here or elsewhere, please use [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/]https://www.sermonindex.net[/url][/b]

[b]4. Advertising:[/b]
-Do not advertise your own site unless it's a personal site that you wish to share or you're trying to help someone find something they're looking for.
-"Spam" (advertising) Illegal/inappropriate content and flooding will be deleted.

[b]5. Do not overuse:[/b]
-Emoticons (i.e., :#, :), or :8 )
-Line breaks or CAPITALS
-Nested quotes/code BBCode
-Giant or tiny font sizes or ugly, hard to read colors.

[b]6. Language:[/b]
-Do not swear.
-Do your best to use proper, easy to understand English. Not everyone's primary language is English, so we must try to make it easy for those who know English as a secondary language.
-Avoid slang, including "phat," "LOL" or "BRB," "i c u," and so on. Slang shouldn't be a part of the Christian's vocabulary; the Bible's written in a very majestic language, but so many nowadays degrade themselves to "Yo, 'sup?" or "homie."

[b]7. Do not harass users on the Community, through Private Messages, or e-mail You can be banned for this.[/b]

[b]8. Signatures[/b]
-Signatures should be kept brief, easy to read, and unobtrusive.
-You're allowed to post images in your signature, but keep them reasonably small so as to not disrupt the natural flow of text in topics.
-If you post an animated image in your signature, make sure it's not annoying!

[b]9. Avatars[/b]
-Avatars should not be more than 60 pixels by 60 pixels in dimension.
-If your avatar is animated, make sure it isn't annoying!
-Avatars are limited to 6kB in size.
-Offending avatars will be removed.

[b]10. Arguing with the Moderator Team over the enforcement of these rules will get you no where.[/b]
-If you're told to change the way you're behaving here, you must comply or leave.
-Repeat offenders will be banned

[b]11. If you have any problems, contact an Administrator or make a post in an appropriate forum asking for help. Someone surely will be glad to help you.[/b]

2003/3/5 14:48Profile
Wesleyan

Re: Community Rules

ok how do you post here - bc i think i am messing it up all over the place

2003/6/14 13:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

hehe its ok! Just login first, then find a message that you want to reply to and click on the 'reply' button on that message. and type your message and post.

there are lots of other features you can use when you post, experiment and try things out.

Nice to see you have joined in the community I hope are you are going to be blessed as much as I am. :-D

2003/6/14 19:15Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

From time to time it may be good to revisit this posting and read through the guidelines Greg has set up here.

Mike

2004/3/4 13:40Profile
Ruthiepoothie

Denton, Tx

Re: Thankful

I am truly thankful that the Lord led me to this site! I have been looking for Paris Reidhead sermons. Christ vs the Law broke walls of Jericho in my heart. I am so blessed to have found this. You are in my prayers.
In His Faithful Grip,
"ruthiepoothie"

2004/3/13 21:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am truly thankful that the Lord led me to this site! I have been looking for Paris Reidhead sermons. Christ vs the Law broke walls of Jericho in my heart. I am so blessed to have found this. You are in my prayers.

Hi Ruthiepoothie, I am so thankful to God you found this site and also found deliverance in your heart. The Holy Spirit I believe is so active in peoples hearts that come to this site to hear the Words of the Lord. Thank you for sharing your testimony its a great encouragement to me sister. Your prayers are so coveted here is a sheet you can print out with prayer direction for this ministry: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1069&forum=16&3]Praying for SermonIndex.net in 2004[/url]

2004/3/14 0:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
[b]4. Advertising:[/b]
-Do not advertise your own site unless it's a personal site that you wish to share or you're trying to help someone find something they're looking for.
-"Spam" (advertising) Illegal/inappropriate content and flooding will be deleted.

I am bringing this to the fore-front again. There is a very strict policy on this, there is no SPAM messages allowed on SermonIndex, and all of these posts will be deleted, and at the discretion of the administor the account can be banned.

2004/4/3 0:08Profile
clairyoungii

Iowa

Re:

Hello! I am new here and look forward to reading the sermons, and talking with people.

2004/8/24 14:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello! I am new here and look forward to reading the sermons, and talking with people.

Great to have you feel free to introduce yourself and tell us more about what you do etc here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&806]Welcome & Intro[/url]

2004/8/24 14:36Profile
pureabrasive

Van Tx

What exactly is an AVATAR? I'm not too acquinted with computer lingo these days. Thank you.
jason

2004/9/25 10:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy