SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ignore This!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Des

Washington State

Ignore This!

!

2005/8/29 18:31Profile

Re: Ignore This!

Yeah but, what if we choose not to ?

For some reason Des, you've peaked my interest.

For some reason I want to know more about you.

Have you been through the Mill with the Lord or sometime in life ? Seems that, since you've been on earth, you've had one heck of a time, and maybe, I'm just nosey enough to ask you, what causes you to quote Job ? Have you felt like him ?

For some reason my heart is going out to you to pry a "little".

You don't have to answer at all ... because this is a "weird" question (and I already used that word once today, so I have to be careful with myself now).

If you feel you'd like to share about 'you' ... O.k. if not .... "Ignore This !" :-)

Nutty GrannieAnnie

2005/8/29 20:30
Des

Washington State

Re:

GrannieAnnie,

I'm an afflicted ambassador of Jesus Christ. My life has been filled with a measue of suffering or a 'thorn in my flesh'. I have learned to rejoice in my sufferings for they led me to call out for a Saviour and keep me close to Him. Our Lord Jesus Christ quick answered my cries, nearly ten years ago. I was radically saved, so I live as a radical Christian. One who is disgusted by the mass compromise and apostasy so apparent in the American Church today.

God Bless,

Des
His Afflicted Ambassador

I am severely afflicted; give me life, O Lord, according to your word! - Psalm 119:107, ESV

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. - 2 Corinthians 5:20, ESV

2005/8/30 0:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I would ask that you do not change or edit subject titles or delete the message post. It is permissilbe to put an EDIT: in with more content but doing this is something that can ruin threads that are already forming and progressing.

2005/8/30 2:15Profile

Re: Ignore this!

tehe, Greg,

Des posted this thread by accident and transferred the content to the thread where it belonged.

But now, out of nothing, :-P is being a created a strong testimony to the saving power of Christ!

Praise His Name!

[b]Stand up! Bless the LORD your God for ever and ever: and blessed be thy glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise.

Thou, even thou, art LORD alone[/b]; 8-)

[i]Nehemiah 9:5, 6[/i]

2005/8/30 4:38

Re:

Thank you Des,

That was very good of you to answer.

Actually, I wasn't Fooling Around.

Sometimes, "the fragrance of Christ" comes through in those who haved been 'squeezed' or 'broken' ie. the allibaster box. etc.

Thank you for sharing your heart and thank you Dorcas for having the sensitivity to see what Des has shared.

I don't believe in 'accidents'. I went to "ignore" this thread, but felt to come back to it for whatever it was I was feeling ... and now to pray for Des and his desire to 'give it all' for Christ Jesus.

Thanks youse guys.

Annie

2005/8/30 5:21
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Ignore This!

Now I am interested. Especially if a wounded warrior is down. God has been putting me through the ringer lately so the subject is fresh for me.

2005/8/30 15:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy