SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : First Time Open-Air- and after

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

wow bro, awesome report! Keep planting seeds! Keep doing what God has called you to do! I'm glad you are encouraged and blessed to do it even more!;-)

Stay sencetive to The Holy Spirit! Let Him lead you, and that you may speak The Words people need to hear this wednesday till saturday!

And may God speak to your heart this friday!

be very blessed bro! :-)

2005/9/26 12:50Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I went out last night to the first day of Bikes, Blues, and BBQ (it might as well be called Bikes, Booze, and BBQ).

We didn't stay really long because both of us had to work today. We started out and we had several mockers behind us. They wouldn't ever come say anything to me just mock behind my back. I had a water bottle sitting behind me on a ledge. They grabbed it when I wasn't looking and opened the cap and turned the bottle on its side so it would pour on my legs. (Wasn't that painful.. :-P )

About 15 mins after that the police asked us to leave because a club bouncer didn't like us being there. We talked to the police and questioned them asking us to leave (very politely). More less we made it known that we knew that legally we didn't have to move because it was public property but were just being nice by moving. It was getting later so we just decided to go on home.

We are going out tonight and I suspect there will be a lot more people out!

2005/9/29 10:05Profile

Re:

Dear Preacher,
beloved brother, may God bless your ministry and the Holy Spirit fill you with strength and power to navigate the dark places.....may He fill your heart with impossible love that only comes from Jesus. amen.

Neil

2005/9/29 14:31
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

WOW, there were a lot of people out last night! It was very exciting! I preached two different times. I seen 4 people I went to high school with. HAHA Could you imagine going to school with someone who partied all the time and then walking down the road you see that same guy holding a Bible in the air and preaching on a street courner?! HA! I pray to God I get to see it some day! They had the oppurtunity to see it. One wouldn't hardly look at me. He just said Hi and then wouldnt make eye contact with me.

I know they were convicted. They all knew who I WAS and that I am now saved. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to impact them.

I am going to MO to see Keith Daniel tonight! WOO HOO!

Saturday we are going back to Bikes, Blues, and BBQ to preach.

2005/9/30 12:42Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

I want to go see Keith Daniel! Tell him to come to New Brunswick next!

Keep it up, brother
In Christ,
-Eli

2005/9/30 13:34Profile
Gery

Re: Open Air

My deepest respect for your obedience. May the Lord raise up more for this ministry to the lost. Preach on brother!

In Him
Gery

2005/10/1 11:19Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re:

Hi Josh

great to see your enthausiasme in your post!! [laughs] praise God!

please tell us how the conference was!

Be praying for you tonight, that people will see there is only One Way, Jesus Christ! And see the love He showed that He died for them! And only by Grace that they can be saved! may God annoint you and the words you speak, that they will come out of The Heart of God!

2005/10/1 15:31Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I posted about the conference in the thread about Keith Daniel's schedule.

Mar 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him [any question].

We went down to Bikes, Blues, and BBQ Saturday. Instead of feeling "Thou art not far from the kingdom of God." I felt "Thou art not far from the kingdom of Hell." My honest reaction when I got there was to leave. It was a huge sin-fest. They have what they call "Beer Gardens" up and down the street. A Beer Garden is like a open bar. They set it up in a parking lot or an open space. Women were dressed like harlots. It was full of sin. Of course this is a big biker thing so it was a little bit different of a crowd than the usual college students.

There were sooooo many people. I preached twice. The first time I preached as I stood on my stool I felt like a river was flowing under me because of all the people slowly pushing their way down the street. Many people got to hear the Gospel even if they didn't want to stick around and listen because it was so crowded. There really wasn't any more hecklers than normal.. just a lot more people.

The 2nd time I preached I preached like I have never preached before! It was awesome! Words were flowing out of me and I was very fervent. Usually my voice goes out after about 20-30 mins of preaching. I think I preached for about 45-60 mins the 2nd time. God touched my voice! It has never lasted that long in the open air. I could have went on and on.

I also seen many people I have went to high school with. I didn't get to talk to them personally but they heard me preach. I pray that they would be converted... I'm fairly sure they were convicted. They wouldn't look at me face to face but for a moment.

We are starting to have a prayer meeting at our church this Saturday night. I will be bringing the Word and then hitting the streets! God has been filling me with a desire to preach, preach, and preach some more. Please pray for the meeting. I will be speaking and then we will go into prayer. The word God has given me is entitled "Horror." The main text will be:

Psa 119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

2005/10/3 15:15Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Brother, that is so awesome! God bless you! I think you and I are very much alike, with an ever-increasing desire to preach. May we be faithful and humble.

God bless you brother,
-Eli

2005/10/3 17:40Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Friday night:

Just about as soon as I started to Open-air 2 girls got a little bit in front of me and started mock-worshipping me. They were bowing in front of me. I recognized one girl. She use to sing at my church! She was one that would always sing and has a wonderful voice. She hasn't been at our church for a long time. She left, well I don't know all of the details but I belive my pastor knew she was in open sin and I think gave her the option to repent in front of the church or leave. She was a totally different person out of the church building. Anyways.. as soon as I recongized who it was I begin to preach to her, knowing much about her I preached about her completely turning her back on God. It was really hurtful to see her. Not that it hurt me but.. she has heard the Gospel loud and clear.. several, several times. Our pastor is far from a "namby pamby" preacher. I wish she would repent. Then a guy got mad at me and said " What? Are you a Christian?" I ofcourse said yes and then he replied," That's your problem. You are tring to push your religion on me! I am a Catholic, not a Christian!" I was stunned. Most Christians would not dare say that a Catholic was not a Christian, but some Catholics cry with pride that they are not Christians, but Catholics.
I started talking to one couple either before the open-air or after (I forgot) and I was witnessing to both of them but the girl started to hide behind her boyfriend. I thought nothing of it because in my mind she was just wanting to leave. I was rapping up what I was saying and about to move on. The guy was convicted and was a Christian (or so he says, God knows). He was going to a birthday party and had been drinking. Right when I was telling them bye, I looked at the girl in the face and she was crying! They were already going on their way so I didn't stop them, but wow... I have never seen anyone come to tears while witnessing to them untill now.

Saturday night:

After our church's prayer meeting, 2 other guys and myself (yeah! the crowd has grown from 2 to 3!) went out. We talked to several one-to-one that went really great! I open-aired twice. The first time we had a Catholic (not the same one) that also made the distinction that Catholics and Christians are not the same thing. There were 2 guys who were very mad at me. One was drunk and started to put his hands on my arms and shake me to get my attention. (I was trying to ignore them.) I said a few words to him and he calmed down. I could feel the intensity skyrocket as this mans anger grew. And with his anger growing so was the crowd! There were many that heard the Gospel that night!

Sunday night:

I preached at a church sunday night. I know this church fairly well because before I was converted I went there with my family. It is a church that is stuck in "religion." Its the type of church that is filled with "good ol boys" but not much fire for God. Wow... I preached probably one of my best sermons in a church that night. Everything flowed so good. Before the night I just wanted to pour out my whole soul to them because I don't feel they are getting anywhere near to the depth of God as God desires them to be. Many were shocked and startled. I preached on having a false peace by just trying to ignore your conscience vs truely being born again.

All the glory is His!

2005/10/17 15:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy