SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is Gay Marriage a Step in the Right Direction?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ellie

UK

Re: Strange Title...

Quote:by ccchhhrrriiisss on 2005/8/30 14:50:54 Am I the only one who feels uncomfortable with the title of this thread?

No your not...

Intimate activity between, Men. Intimate activity between, women.

Is too Gross, to even think about particularly that there is much perversion in the activities.

It is sentiment; Christians shed sentiment when they become Born Again though the Holy Spirit of God.
I will never come along side these activities and the ridiculous notion.
That there is such a thing, as a formal marriage for them or there intimate acts, under Gods Heaven.
It is all an abomination to God.

The obvious seems to be missed; we were not created to do these despicable acts.
We all know what the intimate act, was intended for.

The people, who find themselves in that life, must be prayed for. So that they might, turn to him for release into the righteousness of God.

Prayer is what we should all be doing; God requires this of us all.
So that they might, have the breakthrough into the freedom of God.
For their Salvation to, have their wonderful walk with God. Which is, free to those who will turn to Him.

If we come alongside and encourage this behaviour we then deny them Christ and freedom. Who are we to deny them this? When they come through, they will see the hypocrisy.

May you God, remove the curse that they put themselves under. That you would have Mercy upon them, that by Your Grace they would come to know you. Holy Spirit that you would deliver them, from the darkness. That Jesus you would so shine your light upon them, that they would see your wondrous Glory and Holiness and find their redemption in you. Amen.
Hallelujah, Praise is to the Lord who died for all, to set all free to come through him before the Throne of God The Father. Amen.

ellie

2005/9/2 12:33Profile
roadsign

Re: Wrong title

Ellie,
I started this thread and later realized that the heading was very misleading. My apologies. I was inviting readers to listen to a sermon by that title (as you saw at the beginning of this thread). This is NOT an invitation to debate the issue, as that is non-negotiable. There have already been plenty of posts, along with many scripture, that express the evil of homosexuality and the coming judgment.

The sermon addresses the issue of homosexuality covering many details and hopefully helps us know how to talk to them and help them leave their lives of sin.

Just today in a Bible Study a single mom said that her teenage son (is gay) was looking for a church. Being a sensitive person, he first approached the minister and, “Is it okay if I come to your church? Even though I’m a homosexual? Each time he was told “No”.

Now, this lonely messed up lad, who had no father, needed to see role modeled some well-adjusted and loving heterosexual people. Where would he be able to go to find this? Who will help?

Maybe you have some helpful thoughts or experiences that you would like to share. Lahry started a thread where you can share any insights you may have. Maybe I'll see you there:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7049&forum=35&2]Homosexuality and the Kingdom of God[/url]
Diane

2005/9/2 13:19Profile
ellie

UK

Re: This is an open forum

Edited 3rd September '05

Quote:
roadsign wrote:
This is NOT an invitation to debate the issue, as that is non-negotiable. There have already been plenty of posts, along with many scripture, that express the evil of homosexuality and the coming judgment.

This is an open forum. My response in my thread, is as valid as any other and is being included as any other.
If I wanted to put another thread on here about this subject, then I can do so.

On the thread I have written, plain, simple, fact, truth.

The boy, to care for him is to pray for him. Pray he will have a walk with God, having been released from his circumstance.

Many people are released from things, thereby gaining access to God. Which he is entitled to do
also.

He has the same right as all human beings to come as all human beings, into a life with God under Gods rules. Gods rules apply to all human kind thus making us all equal, in Faith to God.

Quote:
roadsign wrote:
Maybe you have some helpful thoughts or experiences that you would like to share.

Being Hetrosexual I would not have, experience of and the shareing of such of these matters.
I believe that to be a nasty, snide, remark.

roadsign Wrote
Quote:Maybe you have some helpful thoughts or experiences that you would like to share. Lahry started a thread where you can share any insights you may have. Maybe I'll see you there:

I speak on threads I choose, not being given given permission by you or being told by you what I may choose.

ellie

2005/9/2 17:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy