SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Articles by brother Greg

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

Articles by brother Greg

While searching for articles posted from the writings of Hannah Whitall Smith, I discovered articles by you, Greg. When did you write these? I didn't know you wrote any articles on here! Do you plan to write any more?

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=224]brother Greg[/url] (5)

2005/8/22 12:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Articles by Greg Gordon

Yolanda,

Yes I wrote these. I really have been convicted of late to write more and allow God to sharpen that gift that I have. I really want to get across more of the revelation and thoughts God has put into my heart. Even you writing this is God reminding me to continue to pursue and write on topics. So maybe you will see more writings soon.

2005/8/24 2:33Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I'm glad God has stirred in your heart to write some more articles. I look forward to seeing what God will inspire you with.

2005/8/29 12:50Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Articles by Greg Gordon

Awesome, i didn't know that either. i'll think i'll take a look at them!

And Greg, God is blessing you abundandly, you receive what you cannot keep, keep spreading it out bro :-)

Living Waters flow out of you, like Wilkerson said, you don't pump it up, it springs and flows out of you! stay close to The Source bro!

in His Grace

William

2005/8/29 12:57Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I hope you are still planning on writing some more articles. I know God is ministering to you some good things right now, and I'm sure it would be a blessing for all us to read. Be encouraged.

2005/9/16 11:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy