SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : pdf function

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

pdf function

Is there a limit to the size of a thread where we can request a pdf? I tried to download the entire thread of
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=1751&forum=36&post_id=&refresh=Go]women preachers/teachers etc[/url] but was unable to do so. I tested smaller threads and the pdf function worked fine. Thanks.

2005/8/21 12:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: pdf function

Ron, I will look into this. That could very well be the case if the thread is too long then the export to pdf feature could not handle it. I will do some testing and get back to you.

2005/8/21 13:04Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re: pdf function

Little bump on this topic! I tried to download the "How to Get the Most from Reading your Bible" which does not have this much pages (5 at the moment) but does have much (long) text.

When trying to see if smaller topics would export to PDF it did work.

The "Any Brother who says he is without Sin is a What?" which exists out of 16 pages doesn't export to pdf either.

2007/4/10 10:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I have tried troubleshooting the problem. I am going to need to email a brother and ask him to check on this. I do want help to make the pdf export with a nicer font and better title font also with a better header image. If anyone knows about these type of pdf export engine scripts better than myself please contact me. I will see if I can help increase the limit on the pdf text character export.

2007/4/10 14:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy