SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Requests:Pray for my Family again sorry if this is constant!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Prayer Requests:Pray for my Family again sorry if this is constant!!!

It says in everything to god in prayer and supplication that is what I want to do!!
I need prayer that I will forgive my dad and that all the realtionships in this household will be sorted,as it is mayhem
I feel like I am worn out and tired and need rest!! in prayer!!! I need his help

I just dont know what to do I want to pray that i can pray!! and pray that I can read my bible!! and that you can know my heart in what is going on over here that god will give it to you!!

I seem to hit a barrier in my life that I cant move I know that god is a god of the impossible and I want to obey him but I struggle with the sin
of lust and other stuff and I need jesus. I need his help!!

It says in the bible confess you sins to one another and I want to do that!! I cant even obey god and I feel like the worse mess ever!! Everything is in a mess!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: when is my life not in a mess!!

People I want prayer for
1. Shaun for his court case and hearing in a week
2. Jon and his problems www.xanga.com/smegsoft and that he can sleep and can walk and his relationship problems are ok!!!
3. Dad for more workers
4. My work
5. Jamie who just came of drugs
6. All the people on my heart!!

Pray by faith that all will be sorted out!!!

2005/8/18 20:02Profile

Re: Prayer Requests:Pray for my Family again sorry if this is constant!!!

Brother Delta,
I love praying for you bro!! Never apologize for asking, we ALL constantly need prayer and TO prayer.

Bro, did I ever turn you onto David Brainerd?

you must, simply must pick up his book

"Life Of Brainerd"....

he was a dear missionary to the american indians in the 1740's and the book are his journals published by Jonathan Edwards after David's graduation at age 29!!

here's a taste of Brainerd's life written by Piper

http://www.desiringgod.org/library/biographies/90brainerd.html

love you delta, Neil

2005/8/18 22:09

Re:

Quote:
by Neilgin1 on 2005/8/18 22:09:15

Brother Delta,
I love praying for you bro!! Never apologize for asking, we ALL constantly need prayer and TO prayer.

Man, I couldn't have said that better.

Dom, do you have a nice Pastor or older Godly man in your Church fellowship, that can pray with you ?

Sounds like (maybe), you need to get away more, into Godly surroundings, to pray & read His Word.

Sometimes we all need to go 'somewhere' to get Strength back from the Lord to face the world, flesh and the enemy.
Maybe even just a Godly friend's house.

You know I have been praying, from your other posts, but I'll pick up the intensity a bit more.

As my desktop, I have a picture of Jesus returning in the clouds with the angels, and at the bottom it says, "I never said it would be easy ... I just said it would be Worth it".

Hang in there with HIM ... It [b]will be[/b] worth it all, when we see Jesus' face/smile. :-)

His Love to you,

Annie

2005/8/19 1:31
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Quote:
Brother Delta,

2005/8/19 13:51Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Thankyou for you prayer I think there was a breakthrough

I think there was a breakthrough and thankyou for all your prayers what I need is another breakthrough as in giving everything to god!!
and for my family again I need to be constantly praying for them and not slacking it was samuel I think in the bible I have sinned for not praying for you!!
I need prayer that I continue obeying god and continue to get over this hurdle so I am completly free!!!
I know that I am more safe when I am on the straight and narrow!!
I want all that god has got for me!! I just cant do it on my own!!
I need prayer for my family still aswell because I dont know when another issue like this will popup again!!
So I want to continue praying and pray that I continue praying and that everyone continues praying!!!

DOm
Thankyou for it especially neil I have been meaning to get david brainards book but have not had the money!!
Thankyou eli and Granny ANNE and everyone else aswell
Dom

2005/8/19 14:50Profile

Re:

bro dom,

pm me with your mailing adress if you can.

Lord bless you, Neil

2005/8/19 16:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy