SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Preach or die

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Preach or die

Do any of you fee like this? When i listen to Ravenhill or Reidhead- when I think on the things the Lord reveals to me, I get so stirred up inside I want to run and preach to this nation (or anyone close enough to hear). Sometimes if I can't (if my husband or daughter are not around to preach to :-D ) then i feel I'd rather die. Just like Ten Shekels and a Shirt- this message so burns in me that I have to make myself go and do other things to get my mind off of it.

I am so sick of this false gospel preached by most of the churches, I can't stand to think about it anymore. I feel like I must be like John the Baptist- or what's the reason for living?

Lord, if You want me to breathe fire, then let me breathe fire. If You don't, send Your Spirit in like a wave and put the fire out.

In Christ, Chanin

2003/11/1 19:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Preach or die

Quote:
Do any of you fee like this? When i listen to Ravenhill or Reidhead- when I think on the things the Lord reveals to me, I get so stirred up inside I want to run and preach to this nation (or anyone close enough to hear).

YES! Whenever I listen to the stirring messages on this site especially from Leonard Ravenhill, I feel like there is a fire within my bones and I have to let it out by sharing with someone, or praying (Praying is often good!) ;-)

Quote:
I am so sick of this false gospel preached by most of the churches, I can't stand to think about it anymore. I feel like I must be like John the Baptist- or what's the reason for living?

I agree with you fully brother, but I also feel in my own life it's way to [b]easy[/b] to find all the faults and false teachings in the church. But its much [b]harder[/b] to share the true full gospel with other Christians and help disciple other Christians in the truth. One thing I ask myself alot: [i]how much time am I thinking about making a difference, and how much am I actually making a difference for Christ.[/i]

2003/11/7 23:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy