SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A fake and counterfeit Jesus???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
LetUsPray

Re:

Jesus told us that many false prophets would arise and mislead many. Because people didn’t want to obey God’s word (lawlessness) the love of most would grow cold (Matt.24:11,12).

We are in the last days. I agree that we should do something. I have been doing it since the Lord told me to repent three and a halve years ago. I have taught, preached, even confronted. Many Christians don’t want to hear it, nor do they want to discuss Scripture. They think you are a fanatic, if you tell them that they should repent. As soon as you address a theological issue which conflicts with a denominational doctrinal point, the discussion ends. Several pastors have told me that it is easy for me to disagree with some doctrinal issue. They can’t publicly, since they have a family to feed.

The reason that I said the things in my earlier post is that I have come to a point where all I can do is ask my Father. I started a website (click on the Father’s Final Call on the side), wrote a book, and teach when I am allowed to. As far as I am able to discern from my Father, the greatest issue in the Church is disunity. I have spoken to a number of pastors, some have even laughed at me when I suggested that we should attempt unity.

I have come to a place where I have the assurance that God is in control. I tell Him that I am available and will do anything He asks me to do. The website was an open door that He allowed. I tried it three years ago and it went nowhere. It is still God who has to bring people to read and respond. We certainly aren’t able to. He is the One who sends a delusion on men when they are disobedient. Jesus said that no one could come to Him, unless His Father drew them, or granted it.

Prayer, I believe, is the most powerful weapon we have as Christians to ask a merciful God to delay judgment, so many may be saved (Ezekiel 22:30 and 31). I am all for spiritual warfare, but we have to remember that unless a man repents and allows himself to be filled with the Holy Spirit, the evil spirit will return with some of his buddies and the condition of that man will be worse than before. I believe that this also applies to groups of individuals who refuse to repent. Unless an assembly repents and turns around, they will continue to be deceived.

In His Love,
Hans Prang

2005/8/20 10:07Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Thanks for response Hans,

It is encouraging to know that there are some warriors for Christ out there. That is the kind of thing I am looking for. I hope others will respond with what they are doing or what they feel we need to do. I will continue to pray and also pray for you, my brother, that God will keep you strong and bold - and that the Lord will open many doors for you to help and preach the real Jesus and repentance to those who have been deceived.

Thank you for your response - may god bless you -

2005/8/20 12:49Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Is Hans the only one who is trying to reach out and evangelize to these people? Is there anyone who is openly and confronting these false teachers?

If no one is trying to reach out to these peole and no one is standing up to these false teaches. No wonder we find the church in the condition it is in today.

2005/8/22 12:13Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Mek, God bless you, my dear! It is so rare for a person to see this in themselves and then repent! Most become defensive and react negatively.

David Bercot has a web site: www.scrollpublishing.com

ginnyrose

2005/8/25 20:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy