SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Beyond your Prayers...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Beyond your Prayers...

Thank you all yet again, I am moved to learn that inspite of this very queer way of appearing to each other there is much love and trust in here. I PAISE GOD FOR THIS HOUSE, MAY ITS CUP RUN OVER.

I was afraid that the Lord was going to deny me. To say to me "Ropafadzo you have lied for too long and you have been in the wrong unceasingly. So there, find yourself a new home away from my children". Yet I have never known better happiness than that which I taste now. It is so sweet I feel like it is too selfish not to share it. For this reason I have raised to your focus the sort of beseigement that the people of the land of Zimbabwe are facing so that as much as you pray for me you do the same for my community. We are under misrule, we are living in lies, we are at the middle of a cultural teardown. Our currency has been losing value for 8 years continuous and there are families that are sleeping on empty stomachs. Some families that I know of have had their houses destroyed. Their lifetime achievements brought to nought. And there are people who have been told at such young ages that it is okay to lie, there are children in schools that are being raped and in short we are besieged all round. Some of my readers might say all these are normal problems. And I feel slightly as much, when I think how quite young this nation is. Yet what I seek is for adequate consideration to be given especially to those who because of their disposition or position in life have not had enough to at least chose. I know this is not a forum on which I should politicise people or ask for things that most people feel are given by God at his own time. Yet Zimbabwe is a nation that is in need of prayers from you my bretheren.

On a very personal level I want to announce that surely the Lord is working wonders in my life. He has blessed me with access to you people, he has set my table high with the gift of choice. I KNOW. I have knowledge and I still seek it. And I can pray everyday. Within my community are people who have come to want something that they could offer their worries to. And they haven't got any choice anymore. They did not know and now they are at the mercy of people who proclaim themselves as their saviours when they deny Jesus as their Messiah, when they deny the Bible to be an authority to which they should abide and from which they should derive their own purpose. I am today denouncing all these sieges and calling on this full house to pray that Zimbabwe calls on God not in vain. That this land finds the correct salvation.

As much as many of you have read my testimony and responded in mercy by encouraging me, I pray you do the same for my land that God comes in his mighty presence and set all the crooked paths, STRAIGHT. Praise God.

2005/8/17 7:47Profile

Re: Beyond your Prayers...

Dear Brother,

It is good to hear this plea from you, which has stirred my heart. I will join to pray, and that you will bring many to know the Lord, who can also pray with you for your country.

2005/8/17 18:57
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Beyond your Prayers...

Would be honored to join you in prayer. Can you give us some more specific prayer points?

In Christ,

Ron

2005/8/17 20:33Profile
Ropafadzo

Harare, Zimbabwe

Re: Beyond......

InTheLight wrote:
Would be honored to join you in prayer. Can you give us some more specific prayer points?

I am currently based in Zimbabwe and was hoping really that all the prayers that people can say anytime and anywhere really will make the Lord do something for Zimbabwe. So for all those willing kindly include the nation of Zimbabwe in your prayers daily.

We are praying for the leadership, we are praying for technologies that will alleviate our suffering and we are also praying for families on whom most of these brunts are made to bear. Not forgetting the ability with which to do these.

Thank you all and please PRAISE GOD for all that he has made us see.

2005/8/18 2:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy