SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

I have been able to get the speaking schedule for Keith Daniel, he is going across much of the USA till the end of this year and I know that there are many on this site that have been blessed by Keith Daniels ministry to the body of Christ. So I am sure many will attend these events and be able to hear this dear brother and in some cases his whole family in person.

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/icons/kdaniel.gif[/img]
Some [b]Keith Daniel[/b] sermons on SermonIndex:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4801]Bearing Fruit for Christ (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1833]Absolute Surrender by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4230]Sermon On The Mount (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=4631]Americas Only Hope (video) by Keith Daniel[/url]
[i][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=144]browse more sermons by this author...[/url][/i]

Please let us know if you are thinking of attending one of these meetings. I would like to see the response there is from SI. For more details and specific question feel free to contact Don at [email protected] and a phone is: 417.864.3049 (ask for joy). who is overseeing the administration of the meetings.

[b]Keith Daniel 2005 Fall Itinerary[/b]
[i]These dates are subject to change, also do contact the church before going to confirm times and dates of when Keith will be preaching. And also use this to pray for Mr. Daniels as he preachs across the world. If you have been blessed by this speaker in person do share a testimony here.[/i]
-------------------------------

EDIT: just a note the Daniel's family will be sharing at the
meetings in Missouri (Maranatha), Massillon, OH, and Rhinelander, WI.

--

[b]Mt. Vernon, MO
September 29th- October 2nd[/b]
Maranatha Baptist Church
417-732-8887 (Randy Coffman)

[b]Versailles, MO
October 3rd- October 5th[/b]
Emmanuel Christian Fellowship
660-489-2497 (Marcus Brubaker)

[b]Massillon, OH
October 7th- October 9th[/b]
Calvary Christian Fellowship
330-837-0420 (John Glick)

[b]Rhinelander, WI
October 10th- October 12th[/b]
Rhinelander Home Church
715-369-5266 (Brandon Martin)

[b]Kalispell, MT
October 14th- October 16th[/b]
Columbia Falls Home Church
406.892.1993 (Bonni Murry)
406.270.5615 (John Emerson)

[b]Libby, MT
October 17th- October 19th[/b]
Christian Fellowship
406-293-2715 (Ora Miller)

[b]Stone Lake, WI
October 21th- October 23th[/b]
Grace Bible Church
715-856-2511 (Lamar Troyer)

[b]LaPorte, MN
October 24th- October 26th[/b]
Kitchy Pines Church
218-224-3688 (Mike Sporre)

[b]Millbank, SD
October 28th- October 30th[/b]
Millban Christian Fellowship
605-432-1100 (David Miller)

[b]Fort Collins, CO
October 31st- November 2nd[/b]
970-231-0275 (Gerald Nolt)

[b]Marlette, MI
November 4th- November 6th[/b]
Family Fellowship Church
810-650-4485 (David Tietz)

[b]S. Milwaukee, WI
November 7th- November 9th[/b]
S. Milwaukee Church of the Nazarene
414-762-6169 (Tom Rodriguez)

[b]Wolcott, CT
November 11th- November 13th[/b]
The Wolcott Community Bible Church
203-879-1520 (Todd Williams)

[b]Hagerstown, MD
November 14th- November 16th[/b]
The Berean Bible Fellowship
240-626-6574 (Royace Allen)

[b]Rochester, NY
November 18th- November 20th[/b]
Old Paths Bible Baptist Church
585-225-8406 (Charlie Barkowski)

[b]Indianapolis, IN
November 21st- November 23rd[/b]
Indianapolis Traning Center
317-923-7301

[b]Moscow, PN
November 25th- November 27th[/b]
Pocano Bible Baptist
570-842-9214 (Tim Hargett)

2005/8/10 22:14Profile
dougkristen

Re: EVENT: Keith Daniel speaking schedule 2005 *(USA)

It's great that he will be in Rochester, NY again! IF anyone wants to join me in November to hear Keith Daniel, call me at 585-227-5793 or email me at [email protected]. I would love to meet and fellowship with you if you can make it.

The church, Old Paths Bible Baptist church is having a Street Preaching conference this week, doing street evangelism in Buffalo and Rochester, NY.

In Christ,
Doug Renz

2005/8/10 23:17Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Doug,

I would love to join you God willing! its only a 4 hour drive at the most to Rochester! What an exciting time it would be to attend these meetings and allow God to do a work in our heart.

I am hoping to try to attend a few other meetings God willing. I definetly will be praying for each of mr. Daniels meetings that God would break through to the people and start a revival in each of their hearts.

2005/8/10 23:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!

Just in case anyone missed it here is Keith's new schedule for this fall. Please do comment and let people know you are thinking of going. It would be great to meet some SI members at certain locations.

2005/8/11 18:26Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Does anyone know the addresses of the 2 churches in MO? I'm having some problems finding it on maps.google.com

2005/8/11 18:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Does anyone know the addresses of the 2 churches in MO? I'm having some problems finding it on maps.google.com

I would recommend calling those numbers and asking the contacts.

2005/8/11 18:38Profile

Re:

Mt. Vernon, MO is east of Springfield, MO about 30 miles. And Versailles, MO is SW of Jefferson City, MO about 50 miles. For more specific directions please call the contact numbers.

~Roniya

2005/8/11 21:42
erinwhittake

Rhinelander Wisconsin

Re:

I am going to be going to the meetings in Rhinelander. This is the second year our church is having Keith come. It was a great blessing last year. I have some of the tapes of sermons he preached last year here. If you might be interested please e-mail me. His family will be with him in Rhinelander this year. I hope maybe we can see some of you there.

2005/8/12 9:06Profile
bonni

montana usa

i will share a testimony, ive been to keith daniels meetings in 2003,and 2004.i can truly say that his personal presence had as much of an impact on me as his straight forward preaching.it was an answer to prayer that he came to our valley in montana,and i have been forever(eternally) changed! God used this brother to provoke me so that i would never settle for anything less than vital reality with God.My friends and i travelled to another state to hear him ,it was one of the best things that ever happened to us.

2005/8/12 16:42Profile

Re: Family Camp in Missouri with Keith Daniel

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give some more information about our meetings in Missouri with Keith Daniel and his family.

Our church (Maranatha Baptist Church) is hosting our annual family camp with the Keith Daniel family speaking.
Keith will preach Thursday, Friday, Saturday evenings and Sunday morning. Jenny Daniel will share with the ladies (all ages) Friday and Saturday morning. Roy Daniel (the Daniel's second son) will preach to the men and boys Friday and Saturday morning, and also to everyone Sunday morning before his father preaches. Samuel Daniel (their youngest son)will preach Saturday evening before his father preaches.
The afternoons are generally free to do with as you wish. It is a great opportunity to just get away and seek God. Our location is at Baptist Hill camp just outside of Mt. Vernon. It is always beautiful in the fall on the 'hill'. :-)
I personally have been much refreshed and encouraged during our family camps. The messages are always so convicting (the work of the Holy Spirit) and I am always inspired to press on toward the mark (Phil. 3:12-15 and Romans 12:1-2).
So, let me encourage you to consider attending these meetings! I will also add that if you are interested, please contact Randy & Christina Coffman. We could fill up very quickly and run out of sleeping quarters. :-( A brochure is in the making for our family camp, if you wish to receive one just e-mail a request to [email protected].
If anyone has any questions...just ask! I would be more than happy to answer them.
Please, please, continue to pray. It is not man that changes hearts, but God! Let us join together in believing prayer for God to do a mighty work in men's hearts through the ministry of this humble servant of the Lord.

Cheerily in Christ,
Roniya

2005/8/13 20:12

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy