SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jesus he should be are centre and are life, I want to know everything about him

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Jesus he should be are centre and are life, I want to know everything about him

We talk about alot of subjects yet about are saviour!!

Joh 14:6 - Show ContextJesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Php 3:8 - Show ContextYea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

If that comes from Paul figure it be in our lives too!!

John 5 Read This Chapter

5:39Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

It pains me if we search for or seek after anything but him!! Where is Jesus, Here and what does he think because that is all that matters

Mt 6:33 - Show ContextBut seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

1Jo 1:6 - Show ContextIf we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

We need Jesus !!! I need him

2005/8/7 19:43Profile

Re: Jesus he should be are centre and are life, I want to know everything about him

Dom,

Right on brother.

"I will be found, when you SEEK ME with ALL of your HEART."

paraphrase it anyway you want, but that "Is" The Way, The Truth and The Life.

Stay Christocentric Dom. Don't let anything take that, (Christ the 'Center' of All things), from you.

HE 'IS' all that matters. Both now and Then and for all of Eternity.

I'm sorry, that I somehow missed your post, and just now found it.

Our Messiah Increase you In Himself.

Annie

2005/8/23 22:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy