SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Testimony Josefina C. Cunningham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Quan2001

Troy, New York, United States

Testimony Josefina C. Cunningham

This testimony is about my three year old little sister Josefina Catherine Cunningham an African American girl who murdered in July 7th 2023 in Rensselaer, New York by thirty three year old Robert J. Fisher. I believe God used her while she was living on this earth and until the last day she draw her last breath.

God used her to show how children are the greatest in the kingdom of God. Just like the Apostle Paul said" I finished my course". Just a small time she lived her death was powerful and profound. This means life is not measured in how long we live but how we live until we die. My sister finished well. I will continue to honor her legacy it reminds me of the Emmett Til Story.

Have You Finished Your Course?

2023/9/18 12:53Profile
caleb4life

Minnesota

Re: Testimony Josefina C. Cunningham

Hi dear brother,

I’m really sorry to hear about the passing of your little sister, but really appreciate your perspective and sharing of it. ❤️🙏 Love and hugs from afar brother.

2023/9/18 21:57Profile
JesusSaves17

Re: Testimony Josefina C. Cunningham

Hi Jy'Quan,

Thank you for sharing your testimony about your little sister Josefina. I saw her picture online and she had such an innocent and beautiful smile - and was a very bright light in her short life time. Whenever you think of her remember - she is happy, laughing and dancing in heaven - and safe in the arms of Jesus. When you are done with God's work on this earth, and have finished the good race (like the apostle Paul), and go home to glory - you will be reunited with her. In the meantime, keep your eyes on Jesus. And remember - your little sister wants you to be happy. Don't let hate or bitterness enter your heart. God will deal with evil doers on this earth. Those of us who love God - our job is to do His work until He calls us home. Pain is temporary. Heaven lasts forever. God bless you!!!

2023/9/27 21:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy