SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : To the Jew first ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Wow, that mult-media page is power propoganda. It has a few factual errors in it, but it is certainly a powerful statement. I am not anti-semitic, nor anti-Jew, not even anti-Israeli, but anti-Zionist, yes I think I am probably anti-Zionist.

2005/8/12 2:58Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Glad!

Hi Philologos,

What exactly is anti-Zionist? Yes, that is some seriously powerful propoganda. Have you ever read any magazines by Jews for Jesus?

I am a little tired now, so I will get back with what I read it was quite wonderful.

In Jesus,
Aeryck

2005/8/22 19:28Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Glad!

Zionism has to do with territorial objectives. Both Sinaitic Judaism and Islam are territorial. Christianity was never territorial although Christendom, in the form of the Roman church, became territorial at the time of the Crusades. It is territory that has brought the Zionism, Islam and Christendom into unresolvable conflict. The Muslim world is still smarting over Christendom's crusades and Zionism's expansionist aspirations.

By anti-Zionist, btw, I mean the idea not the people.

Yes, I used to get Jews for Jesus stuff regularly, but stopped some time ago.

2005/8/24 3:34Profile

Re: To the Jew first ?

Hi,
I just read over the thread on 'To the Jew first?'. Very interesting. :-)
An article I just came upon by Robert Murray M'Cheyne ties in very well with what aeryck had to say

aeryck wrote:
...Unfortunately, today too many within the evangelical church are denying the clear Scriptural mandate to share the Gospel to the Jew first (Rom. 1:16)...

Here is the link to the article:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/d.haslam/mccheyne/To%20the%20Jew%20first.htm

It's kind of lengthy but well worth the read for those interested in this very important topic. Robert M'Cheyne was right on!

Shalom,
Roniya
Ps. 122:6

2005/8/24 18:30

Ron Bailey

anti-zionist, but not anti-Israel?

lol.

"Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates--all the Hittite country--to the Great Sea on the west".
Joshua 1:4

I'd say Israeli policy makers have some room for expansion.

Ronnie, Britain's a wonderful little Kingdom that I dearly love, but I do think they invoked some Divine displeasure post 1945 when they worked overtime opposing the Hand of God in the creation of the State of Israel.

Most of the British foreign service from the time of the Balfour declaration was decidely pro-arab, and from that time period 1917 till 1948 coincided with the long slide from world imperial power for the UK. and if I'm not mistaken those twilight years in the UK, post war, was a dismal period of lack in the life of England.It's a very dangerous national proposition to toy with God's chosen people. Soon the mullahs in Iran will discover this, much to their ruin.

Ronnie, in my opinion, it seems a very difficult balancing act to call oneself "anti-zionist", but not "anti-Israel".

gently I say that.

2005/8/24 18:55

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy