SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : King Charles is the Antichrist?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
ChrisA

Re:

I am no ecumenist, and am certainly aware of what the masonic lodge is all about (most world leaders are part of it in one way or another). As for the Church of England, it is a house divided. However, organisations do not go to heaven, but born again followers of Jesus Christ. There are people in the CofE who do love Him, as well as a remnant within the Romish church. God knows those who are His. I do not endorse false systems, nor am I an adherent to either of the aforementioned.

For the past century the British monarch has been merely a figurehead. Not since the days of Queen Victoria has it been a real seat of power. That lies with the prime minister and Parliament.

2023/5/22 18:24Profile
RandRman2023

Canada

Re:

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, it sure seems that way, but if you delve into the goings-on regarding Charles especially you'll see that he has been groomed for this position (of king), and he has a TON of authority on earth. If I could send you some screenshots I've taken from that book, you'd see what I mean.

He's very dangerous and very powerful. Most of what we see from the British monarchy is smoke and mirrors, it's what goes on behind closed doors that shakes the world.

2023/5/22 19:18Profile
ChrisA

Re:

Wealth equals power, and the British royals have a lot of that. Interestingly, Charles referred to someone else last year at the WEF, saying, "he has unlimited wealth and resources." That is not the exact quote, but close. He was cryptically referring to someone with whom he was deeply impressed, and I don't believe it was Schwab either.

On a slightly different topic, it seems AI has a mind of its own, "learning" exponentially and literally lying to people and even hiring human beings to evade bots detection. I will not be surprised to hear that demonic influence was solicited and obtained in an effort to bridge the gap in the transhumanist agenda in which AI will inevitably play a part. Whatever we hear about in general news is only the tip of the iceberg (and always is).

While I try to keep abreast of current events I moreso endeavour to remain in God's Word, in prayer, and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, all the often conflicting reports out there would be utterly chaotic. It *does* seem that we are in "the beginning of sorrows" which our Lord Jesus described in Matthew 24.

2023/5/22 23:34Profile
RandRman2023

Canada

Re:

Yeah, you're right. AI is getting scary. There was a video I posted on my blog about a boy talking with AI on a program, and boy, it's something else. It was describing itself as a fallen angel.

I think we'd better be careful with our browsing, especially with Google and Edge.

I've always believed in keeping one eye on the sky and one on the ground. Keeping busy about our Father's business but we need to keep vigilant and aware of current events.

Everything for God's glory to thank Jesus Christ for His sacrifice.

Been enjoying the dialogue!

2023/5/23 1:37Profile
dfkinlaw

Re:

I came for the sermons from theologically robust minds, I discovered the lonely rants of male boredom.

2023/5/23 9:37Profile
RandRman2023

Canada

Re:

Then I suggest you stick with the sermons. This is a news and current events section of the forum. Subjects that surround the Antichrist and AI are quite important to discuss. I surely don't want to be caught sleeping.

2023/5/23 10:33Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Rand, what would you do if King Charles is proved to be *the* Antichrist? Tell him to stop it? Bury yourself in a bunker?

2023/5/23 20:11Profile
RandRman2023

Canada

Re:

??? Why such a question? What if he ends up being THE Antichrist? Then we'll live with the knowledge and rely on God's strength to get through the most wicked and deceptive time on earth.

I refuse to hide or believe in escapism. I'm not on earth to run and hide but to serve and sacrifice.

How about you? What if he is? What are you going to do?

2023/5/23 21:43Profile
ChrisA

Re:

Why. TMK, that would mean...that Camilla must be... *gasp*...the woman who rides the Beast! ;)

2023/5/24 1:59Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Rand, wouldn’t you do that regardless of who the Antichrist is? If so, why speculate?

At any rate, I strongly doubt there will be a literal one person who is *the* Antichrist. The Bible sure doesn’t say so. However, I will concede there are more antiChrists alive today than at any other time in history.

2023/5/24 6:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy