SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Jesus still performs miracles today .

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

Jesus still performs miracles today .

Man walks again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1IRURYfMc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfgKjeusyDM ..
I prayed for restoration and commanded his legs to be strong. Australia is ripe and fertile for a move of the spirit in the churches and on the streets. The presence and power of the holy spirit is strong in our church and he is manifesting himself in different ways on the streets for his glory. I was called to deliver a prophetic word last week in the church by the senior pastor. And within minutes after a short 15-minute Word his Holy Spirit fell on about 20 people with many weeping and groaning and some falling under the power as they were prayed for. The fear of God was there with conviction And the spirit of intercession was on me and others. I can't help but expect him to show up in tomorrow's service and increase his presence in the coming months.

2023/5/20 6:43Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Jesus still performs miracles today .

Brothergary great news - keep us posted on the goings on.

Which one are you in the video, just so I can put a face to the name?

2023/5/20 7:32Profile
brothagary

Re:

I am the white dude with the black and orange hat. We shared the gospel with the Australian Aboriginals in town. Bless you bro

2023/5/20 7:45Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Jesus still performs miracles today .

Brother Gary,
Praise God that His healing power is being released as you share the gospel. God desires to save the lost, heal the sick, and to set demonized people free, and He does it through His people. If only we would believe and act on His promises, the Lord would do amazing things through His people.

2023/5/20 8:57Profile
brothagary

Re:

Amen brother, May Jesus get above and beyond the reward for his suffering and the blood he shed for us all.

2023/5/20 18:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy