SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Very URGENT - prayer needed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Re:

By way of an update, the sister in the Lord I asked prayer for because of an auto accident that resulted in catastrophic injuries to her has been breathing on her own and communicating a bit with her husband and daughter. Since the initial crisis the first night and efforts to stabilize her, she has had at least three more surgeries and they have all been successful. But she is still a very injured person but the Lord has been very good. Our congregation has rallied and come together which is never a bad thing. She has more very major surgeries ahead of her and we are just going to keep believing. Pray that she continue to be able to breathe on her own. A few more church members have had not so good news regarding their health and problems also so our small flock is in a season of adversity and affliction. It really means something at this point that Christ is always praying for us at the right hand of the Father. Help us o Lord lest we be overcome and bowed low unable to look up again. Whatever you on the forum are going through, I pray for you

2023/3/26 9:10Profile
docs

Re: How about another round of prayer?

This sister has had about four surgeries since her accident and did very well during and after each of them. She has spoken, knows her name, and has chatted a bit with her family. Everything combined has taken a toll though. Her heart rate began to weaken last night and we are all awaiting word as to how things went. If you are inclined, please lift up another round of prayer for this believing woman and her believing family. Jesus help us now! It means so much right now if you can find even a few minutes to pray.

2023/4/2 2:56Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: 🙏🏻

Thank you for updating us 😇
again when praying as you requested this morning, the Holy Spirit confirmed His blessing upon her and, if I’m understanding Him correctly- “keep on guard of despair and do not let it enter in to your minds and hearts” ✝️
Faith is the substance, mercy is the resource or currency which is stocked fresh every morning and all we need do is obtain it <\\\><
Heb 4- [esp 16]

In my understanding, we are to worship our way out of any and all troubles and trials…. Praise Him for what He has already accomplished and you will find a supply of faith for what you have not yet seen Him do dear brother 🙏🏻

2023/4/2 10:41Profile
docs

Re:

Me again. This fine Christian lady who is a member of our local congregation who was in a severe auto accident has been doing pretty well as of late. However, her lab reports from yesterday didn't show good things. She underwent a cat scan this morning and blood flow to her liver, kidneys, and bowels is dissipating and they are failing. The doctors said there is nothing they can do. This crisis is acute at this point so please pray for the situation if you are inclined and can find the time. All is appreciated. Our hearts are being wrenched nearly out of us.

Thank you.

2023/4/14 13:14Profile
docs

Re:

After a valiant struggle of nearly four weeks since her auto accident, this fine Christian lady went home to be with the Lord this afternoon. The disappointment in her two daughters and husband after nearly four weeks of hope building is surely exceedingly deep even though they are believers. But the Lord and Father of Jesus Christ has us covered. Please pray for this family who have been at her bedside consistently during this time of crisis. This family unexpectedly lost one of its family members about five years ago in a sudden accident (not auto).The day of her accident she testified in church how the Lord had given her victory over the spirit of grief because of their loss. They are fine, upstanding, solid Christians and we are a hurting congregation right now as we grieve with them. Thanks to any who prayed and thought of her. There is not the remotest doubt of where she is right now.

2023/4/14 23:52Profile
deogloria

Re:

Sorry to hear that!
May the peace of God guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.(from Phil 4:7 )

2023/4/15 4:29Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Father,
We thank you for your mercy, for your patience, for your faithfulness.
We thank you Lord for everything you accomplished in her and through her and for the testimony you gave her that glorifies your Son, Jesus.
We thank you Lord for the ministry of your Holy Spirit, that through this you draw her family and the whole congregation into a deeper relationship to yourself, turning their eyes to see Jesus high and lifted up, that they are all comforted by the peace and rest of assurance of her present position and condition, for now she has no pain, no tears, but great joy as she is wholly and inseparably with Christ Jesus. May our loss here on earth be the gain of heaven and we ask Father that the joy that she now has might be theirs also, so that they all can rejoice in her finishing her race. That the life she lived be celebrated and not overshadowed by the pain and struggle of her passing 🙏🏻
Father we thank you for your grace and ask that you fill the vacancy of her absence here with the congregation and especially her family, to be filled with you, your presence Lord that Christ might be magnified in them and through them to the praise of your name.
We love you and worship you and praise you Lord for you are worthy and are faithful even and especially in our grief✝️
Father I thank you for David and the faith you’ve givien him and the humbleness wherewith he included us in the shared burden of his heart, as well as the family and congregation, may this be pleasing in your sight and profitable in your hand. In Jesus name we thank you for this, Amen .

2023/4/15 8:16Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen.

2023/4/15 13:37Profile
mama27

Re:

I was praying even though I didn’t post to say so. Beautiful prayer Fletcher. Now will change to praying for comfort for all involved. Stand firm in your faith. God has to have a plan in all this.....

2023/4/15 19:01Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I hurt for you, this woman's family and the congregation. My wife and I will remember all of you in prayer.

2023/4/15 22:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy