SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Healing Inside Equals Healing Outside

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Healing Inside Equals Healing Outside

In receiving healing there are two factors that are of vital importance and they are your words and your heart(not your blood pump) as we will see. Notice, in Proverbs 4:20-23 it says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. And that word health is translated as- medicine, remedy, healing, and cure. Now, get what God is saying his words are healing to all of your flesh when they are kept in your heart. Notice, everything about that scripture is more about your heart than your flesh and yet they are scriptures about healing. Receiving divine healing from God is more about what goes on in your heart/spirit than your flesh. And your words have a big part to play concerning what goes on in your heart/spirit. Romans 10:8 says, But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach. Notice, what it says in 3 John 2,Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Now, here is a truth a lot of people need to understand you prosper outside as you prosper inside. In Joshua 1:8 it says, This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

One key to receiving healing is renewing your mind to the word of God. And Romans 12:2 says, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. So, you are transformed from the inside-out. Are you seeing the theme that what goes on in the heart/inside is of more importance than what's going on in the flesh/outside. And the heart of a man has effects on the flesh of a man. Notice, in Proverbs 17:22, A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. And Proverbs 14:30 says, A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones. And Proverbs 18:14 says, AMP Version The spirit of a man sustains him in sickness, But as for a broken spirit, who can bear it? Your spirit sustaining you is dependent on the words you feed into it and speak out. Proverbs 15:30 says, The light of the eyes maketh the heart rejoice, and a good report maketh the bones fat. That's words that you take in and the words you speak out are of vital importance. Proverbs 12:18 says, AMP Version There is one who speaks rashly like the thrusts of a sword, But the tongue of the wise brings healing. And Proverbs 16:24 says, AMP Version Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweet and delightful to the soul and healing to the body. So, the right words you take in and speak out will bring healing to your body.

The thing is to get healing on the inside in your heart/spirit and you will have it in your body. Notice, what Jesus said to the 2 blind men in Matthew 9, Believe(in your heart) ye that I am able to do this? And they answered him, Yea, Lord. And notice Jesus response, According to your faith(inside) be it unto you(in your body). So, again what was going on in the inside was more important than what was going on in their flesh. Remember, you are changed from the inside-out that's why in Proverbs 4:21 it says to keep the word in the midst of your heart(inside), and 3 John 2 you prosper in health(outside) as your soul(inside) prospers, and Romans 12:2 you are transformed(changed) by the renewing of your mind(inside). Get healing in your thinking Proverbs 23:7 for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. Change starts with your thinking. See healing inside 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. Speak healing because your words in line with God's word is healing to all your flesh. Get healing on the inside and you will have it on the outside.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

2023/3/16 11:20Profile
cryinthenite

Re: Healing Inside Equals Healing Outside

I say this with utmost respect…..this is a grievous legalism to put on people. Healing in the body is only a promise at resurrection. In this life we are promised trials and tribulations, that includes weakness in our body. God’s grace will see us through not some healing……

2023/3/18 14:58Profile
FranklinB

Re:

cryinthenite thank you for your comment. But, healing is not a promise it is an accomplished act 1 Peter 2:24 he did not promise or say you will he said it's been done. And the trails and tribulation Jesus spoke of does not have to mean sickness because the word says in Isaiah 53:4 that Jesus bore our griefs(sicknesses and diseases) and carried our sorrows(pains and afflictions). So, if he took ours that means we have been freed from them. If you would like to know more please let me know. God Bless You!

2023/3/19 18:16Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Franklin

1 Cor 11:
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Yes Franklin, the scriptures are clear yet there is a condition…
Communion is sacred and not simply crackers and grape juice, those are symbols…. The bread (logos) and the wine (rhema) are likewise our spiritual food and without them our spirit man starves, being without that which he needs.
We can, however, get injured as Paul often was and Luke (physician) tended and treated his many injuries.

It’s important to let the word (logos) dwell in us richly by eating or consuming the written word so that the spirit can quicken it in our mortal flesh by way of the revealed word (rhema) through the ministry of the Holy Spirit 🙏🏻

If we are not yet sensitive enough to His voice, all we need do is to ask Him to make us so with the intention to obey (beforehand) whatever He says, with thanksgiving and praise 🙏🏻
Again if we are sluggish to obey, not instantly responding, then all we need do is ask that He give us a heart that longs to obey and quick to respond In faithful obedience.
Often times we, like stubborn children, want to “know” or understand His will before we obey so that we can offer our consent… yet is this not unbelief ?
My children don’t need to “know” what my end objective is to obey their father, rather they only need to believe I love them and they can trust whatever it (my will) is towards them, they will be benefitted and preserved by their obedience to it😇
Sometimes we only see the “why” after the fact, (act of obedience), when in the place of rest, we can perceive through hindsight what/why our father directed us in a particular way ✝️

2023/3/20 7:18Profile
FranklinB

Re:

Thank you JFW for taking the time to read this post and your comment. God Bless!

2023/3/21 2:23Profile
deogloria

Re:

Franklin
You are promoting WOF heresy and you should repent.

"In Christ alone my hope is found..."

2023/3/21 3:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy