SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Thousands worship and praise god ,in the open air

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

Thousands worship and praise god ,in the open air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1lGRthm6I

2023/2/19 18:48Profile
brothagary

Re: Thousands worship and praise god ,in the open air

5 August 2022
·
The new Pentecost is coming, the oil is coming for the wise virgins, those that choose to stay awake the master is coming through his spirit, to bless the children of the last days with double portions of his spirit, trim your wicks, that you may burn a clean flame, and that smell will please the Lord, and he will lift us up with a new embrace not known before. This will be the best wine kept for the end of the feast, and it will flow into the streets and wash away much sin, all our cups will overflow, and the weak will say I am strong and chains will break throughout this land, so set your minds on the things above, and the things above will set their sights on you. Those of you who truely hunger and thirst will be filled and their hunger will be satisfied and they will be stored in the barn and be fattened and prepared, to trample down the enemy, like a special fruit they will be ripened, and at the right time they will be fed to the weak and the wayward, and this will be pleasing in my sight says the Lord, this has always been my plan , and I will fulfill it , so join in the harvest as this field is reaching a time to harvest ,the field that iv been preparing my self , is the largest of all the fields ,so strengthen the hands with my sword in one hand I give to you and my gifts in the other , and no firey dart shall touch you , for I have spoken it and it will be fulfilled , so prepare the way and make my path strait , for I have prepared a new pentacost and my desire is that this fire is already kindeled , The soil is not soft enough yet , so break up and continue to turn the soil and in my time I shall plant the seed of fire and you will come to life like never before , the young men shall see visions and my old men shall dream dreams, on my men servents and my maid servents I shall pour out of my spirit and you shall all prophecy like never before and be conformed to my image says the Lord ,and you will walk even as I walked ,and do the works that I did , love your enemeys and bless every man and woman you watch , so that your heart will be pure and ready .........

2023/2/19 18:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Praise God for this touch of God.

2023/2/20 9:31Profile
brothagary

Re:

Thank you Jesus ,for your spirit of mercy.

2023/2/20 15:41Profile
brothagary

Re:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQt-yVwugY0
I burst with tears watching this

2023/2/20 19:32Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy