SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Super Bowl Adds About Jesus Spark Backlash

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Super Bowl Adds About Jesus Spark Backlash

Super Bowl Adds About Jesus Spark Backlash:

https://youtu.be/HjhI2K2ufs4

2023/2/13 13:40Profile
deogloria

Re: Super Bowl Adds About Jesus Spark Backlash

As long as people hear about the true Jesus, that would be good.
A false Jesus could cause more harm then good,
Go to 3:35 and listen what the lady says, then you can also go to 4:10-18, then decide for yourself

A local Biblical church should first of all spread the Gospel.

2023/2/14 2:58Profile
deogloria

Re:

We now often hear , "it is all about Jesus" ...
As soon as I hear that expression I know I need to be extremely careful and immediately ask myself, "which Jesus"
I have already tried to point out what they are really talking about in this clip, but nobody seems concerned.

Here are some transcripts:
3' 35" "and i don't care if you are Christian or Moslem, it doesn't matter, people do need god in their life... hopefully that will lead our country into a more peaceful place
3' 50" "it is attempting to appeal to groups that may have felt excluded...like members of the LGBT...what is wrong with spreading messages of love, which is what Jesus Christ stood and died for" !

Yes they all talk about Jesus, but this is not my Jesus and the Jesus of the Bible !
I'm very concerned of what is happening these days .

"In Christ alone my hope is found..."

Markus

2023/2/25 4:56Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Hi Markus,

Quote:
Yes they all talk about Jesus, but this is not my Jesus and the Jesus of the Bible !

Can you tell us about your Jesus?

2023/2/26 7:32Profile
deogloria

Re:

"what is wrong with spreading messages of love, which is what Jesus Christ stood and died for" !
Jesus didn't die so that we can now spread a few messages of love.
Here you can see a more accurate presentation of the Gospel - and the result that followed very quickly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36VXifuEeq8

2023/2/27 1:41Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Markus,

Absolutely. There is no salvation without the cross and the blood of Christ. And there is no salvation without repentance.

There is also no salvation without the unfathomable goodness and love of God.

Because of God’s great love, the Lord Jesus died to save us!

SCRIPTURE:

John 3:16-17 –
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

1 John 4:8-10 –
The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Rom. 5:6-8 –
For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Eph. 2:4-7 –
But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3:1 –
See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are.

Eph. 3:17-19 –
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

John 17:22-26 –
The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me; and I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.

Re. 1:5-6 –
To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood— and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father—to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen

1 Cor. 13:13 –
But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

John 4:19 –
We love, because He first loved us.

Ps. 6:4 –
Return, O Lord, rescue my soul;
Save me because of Your lovingkindness.

Ps. 48:9 –
We have thought on Your lovingkindness, O God,
In the midst of Your temple.

Ps. 57:9-10 –
I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing praises to You among the nations.
For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens
And Your truth to the clouds.

Ps. 107:1 –
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good,
For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Comment:
The gospel begins with, is filled with, and is overflowing with the great love of God.

2023/2/27 9:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy