SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Uproar in the church Derek Prince (Holy laughter) part 1

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Steve Hill said that he was not preaching that night, because the message had already been given by the Holy Spirit through this young lady.

Something I noticed that the young woman said jumped out at me and it was "there is not enough time"

I picked out those exact words because the Holy Spirit warned me many years ago, that one of the attacks that the enemy would come against me was going to me "there is not enough time"

The Devil was going to try and push me to go sooner than I should go and do what God wants me to outside of his timings. The reason to get me out the timings of God and out of God's protection.

As I listened and heard that I thought there you go you sly sneaky fox..

If it's true for me, then it's true for others - God has times he wants to do things and times he doesn't - if we move out of God's timings, then God won't be there we will be there on our own.

Then you have more of urgency from Steve Hill.

Sorry - but when God steps down - you won't need to force alter calls by creating urgency.

I also chuckled at the preacher on his knee peeking out and watching what is going on when Steve Hill passes behind him and then a few moments later he is helped away just like a professional football (soccer) player who is pretending to be injured.

Just stand up and stop pretending - don't bring dishonour on God.

2023/1/23 14:42Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brother, the real lie of the devil is that we have plenty of time, so just eat, drink and be merry because we have plenty of time to repent. God always has an urgency that the time is short so we must be ready, we are exhorted in the Word to watch and pray. We were exhorted in the Word to redeem the time for the days or evil. We don’t know how much time that we have left. God’s message through his servants is always that now is the day of salvation, repent, and believe the gospel.

John Kilpatrick is a man of integrity and honor, and the late Steve Hill sat under the ministries of Leonard Ravenhill and David Wilkerson. He had a heart for God and his message was always consistent. He was a true evangelist..

2023/1/23 15:21Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: Brother, the real lie of the devil is that we have plenty of time.

God is Patient

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:8-9

God Directs

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps Pro 16:9

His Timing

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens Eccl 3:1

Wait Quietly

The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord Lam 3: 25-26

Submit To Him

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight Pro 3:5-6

The only way we can trust God and his God’s timings is through spending more time with Him, allowing His word to shape our hearts and to submit before Him. As our relationship with Him progresses the ability to be patient, still, and obedient will become evident.

2023/1/24 17:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy