SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A Christian's Secret of a Happy Life (article series)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6640&forum=45&0][b]A Christian's Secret of a Happy Life, Part 5: Good Gifts From a Loving God[/b][/url] is now up!

2005/8/3 11:48Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: A Christian's Secret of a Happy Life (article series)

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=6768&forum=45][b]A Christian's Secret of a Happy Life, Part 6: Faith Before Feeling[/b][/url] is now up! Sorry for not getting these articles up on quite a regular basis as I had originally planned to. Before I leave Canada for a week, I thought I'd make the effort to post another one. I will keep posting articles as I read through this book. Hope you're still being blessed.

2005/8/11 17:48Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: A Christian's Secret of a Happy Life (article series)

Here are some replies I received from a couple senior saints concerning an email I sent out to church family and friends, encouraging them to check out this article series and the other great resources that are offered on this site. I thought these emails would bring encouragement.

---------------------------------------------------------

[i]I know all about this book and several of her others. I've been reading "A Christian's Secret of a Christian Life" and "God Is Enough" (both daily devotionals) as part of my everyday spiritual walk for more than thirty years. I absolutely concur with you that her words are a tremendous encouragement. For many years, I was able to share the latter book with several others, but, alas, it went out of print for several years. Then, I found it, once again, but just for a short time. [u]I'm very anxious to check, now that you've told me about Greg Gordon.[/u] If you can find "God Is Enough", I'm certain you would find it a great, great comfort. If you have a chance, ask Ginny about it. I was able to share a book with her and it has become one of her very favorites.

[u]Thanks for the website. I'll certainly check it out.[/u]

Celia

Thank you, Yolanda.

I read them and found them to be very gently told. I might refer my niece to them.

May the Lord bless you.

Sincerely in Him,
Chuck[/i]

2005/8/14 21:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy