SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
20 Years SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I'm thinking about planning a prayer and a fasting event

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Quan2001

Troy, New York, United States

I'm thinking about planning a prayer and a fasting event

I want to see God move in this nation like the Great Awakening, Welsh Revival, and Azusa Street Revival. I don't know if any of you guys came to this point you start to ask why am I here and what am I living for. I think there is a fullness of Christ that needs to see. I think if God moved in this nation it's not coming from the Pulpits, Church organizations, and Denominations. But ordinary men and women who are after God's own heart. I want to spend my life in the pursuit of Jesus Christ it gives you something to live for I see Christians pursue a college education, wealth, and fame, they go to big church conferences and have their name on the Roll. But that's a bunch of junk I want to seek the outpouring of the Holy Ghost. It's a pursuit and a journey. I can say like the Apostle Paul "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith. What should I do?

2023/1/5 15:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: I'm thinking about planning a prayer and a fasting event

Dear brother,

I am a part of encouraging this 21 day fast this year: http://thinke.org/roaring-twenties-fast

It is a great time to consider to do even a 3-5 fast to get started and pray for a closer walk with Jesus Christ in intimacy and for spiritual revival and awakening.

In this year 2023 I am praying about encouraging a prayer group initiative for revival, stay tuned for that. Anything else the Lord personally puts on your heart is great also. May the Lord be magnified.

2023/1/5 16:35Profile

©2002-2023 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy