SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Don't Get Condemned Get Your Healing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Don't Get Condemned Get Your Healing

That might seem like a strange title, but I titled it that because a lot of people think that it's wrong to look for healing from God. They actually think you are using God in a way that you shouldn't be and will try to condemn you for it. But, my thing is this if God has no problem with it and we definitely see Jesus had no problem with it so why do you have a problem with it. Is there another people can go to. As a matter of fact God said, I am The Lord that healeth thee. And one of his covenant names is Jehovah Rapha meaning The God That Heals. So, apparently healing is important to God. Now, I know someone will say spiritual healing is more important, but just because one might be more important doesn't mean the other isn't. And then there's those that say The Bible is only referring to spiritual healing, but Jesus healed physical sicknesses and diseases. And you NEVER see Jesus chastise someone for coming to him for healing. And he was a representative of the Father. He was a physical manifestation of God in the flesh. And when multitudes of people came to him he healed them. He didn't rebuke them, but he was more than happy to do it. He was a walking demonstration of God's goodness. And GOD IS GOOD. And do not let anyone tell you anything different.

So, what I want to do is let's see what The Bible says about the subject of healing from the old testament to the new. In Proverbs 4:20-23 it says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. That word health is translated-medicine, remedy, healing, and cure. So, God by his word has provided medicine for your healing, why would He do that. Those are instructions for you to receive your healing, I did them and I received my healing. God said his word is life and health. God is the God of life and health and not death and sickness. And in Psalm 103:2,3 it says, Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. So, that says healing is a benefit of God. And you see in Matthew 10:1,8 Jesus told his disciples to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead. Jesus said in Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they....lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. So, God wants his people laying hands on the sick. And in James 5:14,15 it says, Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. If any is sick among you, notice he didn't say that was only for certain people. No, God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34). Don't base God by circumstances base him by scriptures. Circumstances don't define God. I just wanted to encourage people if you are trusting God and his word keep trusting. Don't let anyone condemn you for trusting God for your healing.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

2022/12/26 17:25Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy