SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christianity in the UK is in decline but its influence is not – and that’s a real problem

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Christianity in the UK is in decline but its influence is not – and that’s a real problem

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/christianity-in-the-uk-is-in-decline-but-its-influence-is-not-and-thats-a-real-problem-2000872

We need a revival in the uk , I need a revival

2022/12/19 17:06Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Christianity in the UK is in decline but its influence is not – and that’s a

Hi

When you read this article we have to remember it's political hack that is pushing a political agenda.

The Agenda is to change the House of Lords and the seats that the church of England hold in it.

However we still require a move of God in the UK and it will come...

Personaly I don't think it's about a personel revival, you have to start where you are and the key is setting your heart.

https://www.spurgeon.org/resource-library/sermons/exhortation-set-your-heart/#flipbook/

Ps - move to Aberdeen that will be the centre point for the next Move of God. (That is the reason I am there, if you dont believe me, ask him)

2022/12/21 5:43Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Christianity in the UK is in decline but its influence is not – and that’s a

I need revival too!! And it begins in each one of us, Deltadom, spending more time in HIS presence, not the presence of Hollywood, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

We have GOT to learn to separate ourselves from this world (I'm including myself). Yes, we must work and pay bills but we can still pray constantly and be in HIS presence. I pray the Lord teach you as HE teaches me!!

God bless you!!

2022/12/21 9:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy