Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Faced Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Acher081

USA

Faced Lord

Hi all!
I joined a long time ago, but I never started to communicate and participate in the forums.

Here is a little about the events associated with my repentance.

As a child, I was beaten and humiliated a lot. At that time, I often thought, what if there is at least one person who cares about me? Is there someone who loves me?

When I finished the 7th grade of school, I got so fed up with everything that I didn’t want to live anymore. On the way home I wanted to jump under a truck, but I heard God's voice that 'He loves me even if no one else loves'.

I saw my whole life in a few moments and everyone I knew personally, I could also see. The truck drove by and I went home with the realization that God loves me.

From that day God began to work in my heart and after about 2 years I came to God and repented of my sins

2022/12/9 19:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Faced Lord

Brother,

Greetings in Jesus Name, glad you took time to introduce yourself and share your testimony. Looking forward to your contributions.

2022/12/9 21:54Profile
Acher081

USA

Re: Faced Lord

--CONTINUE--

After I repented God helped me to leave a lot of habits I had back in the past. In other hand Satan didn't want to leave me and he tried to destroy my life.

I had troubles on sexual basis. I watched dirty movies, pics, surfed through vile web sites and so on.

I thank God that the Bible exists. I didn't know who is a Christian, but God gave understanding: if I'm a Christian now I have to read Bible and pray.

I didn't know how to pray, where to start, what is my behavior during the prayer. So, I decided to read Bible. I loved it. Bible became my book #1. I spent a lot of time consuming everything from Genesis to Revelation.

When I read Proverbs I noticed that inside of me I had a desire to bow on my knees and pray to God. I still don't know how I started to pray, but have no points to leave prayer.

It all took about 2 years and I was in fore to be baptized to be his servant.

2022/12/10 2:35Profile
Acher081

USA

Re:

Thank you brother!

I'm going to try to be useful and share whatever I have.
Of course only by God's mercy and to praise His name

----
I didn't say that English is not my first language, but I found this website very useful to me. I'm going to practice English more so my posts will be more clear and readable

May God bless you in your work on this website

2022/12/10 2:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy