SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Costly Grace Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Costly Grace Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Dont ever try to become someone else. We are all different. We all have gifts. Some have chosen not to use them. Some have chosen to walk the wide road some the narrow.. I pray you become the person the Lord wants you to be.. Remember Psa 139:14 You are fearfully and wonderfully made... Be You Be You.. Dont walk in anyone elses shadow.. You are Special, You are Loved.. I pray you are blessed and in His Mercy on whichever road u are on.

Grace as a living word '"pecca fortier"'as our comfort in tribulation and as a summons to discipleship, costly Grace is the only pure Grace which really forgives sins and gives freedom to the sinner.

Cheap Grace means grace sold on the market like cheapjacks wares. Cheap grace means grace as a doctrine, a principle, a system. It means forgivness of sins proclaimed as a great truth, the Love of God taught as the Christian "conception of God. Cheap grace means the justification of sin without the justification of the sinner. Grace alone does everything , they say. and so everything can remain as it was before.
Costly Grace is costly because it calls us to follow, and it is grace because it calls us to follow JESUS CHRIST.. It is costly because it costs a man his life, and it is grace because it gives a man the only true life. It is costly because it condemns sin;and grace because it justifies the sinner, Above all it is costly because it cost GOD the life of His SON..." ye were bought at a price." and what has Cost GOD much cannot be cheap for us...Costly Grace is the Incarnation of God.
Costly Grace is the sanctuary of GOD, it has to be protected from the world and not thrown to the dogs.

The cost of Discipleship Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

2022/12/7 16:11Profile
docs

Re: Costly Grace Dietrich Bonhoeffer

It needs to be shouted from the housetops, and in the highways and biways, and in the valleys and from the mountaintops.

2022/12/8 10:11Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Agreed.. ive been sharing it all over. you share it also.. such a great read...The Cost of Discipleship.
. Costly Grace is worth it.. for sure.
Bless u brother.. Merry Christmas
Sister Frannie

2022/12/11 19:48Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Thanks for sharing Sister Frannie!

“For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—“ (Luke14:28)

Salvation is by grace alone, the free gift of God, but there is a price to pay for following Jesus (Discipleship). I recently taught on this subject on the radio program that I host.

2022/12/12 9:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy