SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
20 Years SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Online Daily Advent Readings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Online Daily Advent Readings

Do any of y’all know of any daily online advent readings?

2022/11/27 9:29Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Online Daily Advent Readings

brother,

I would recommend to have pure and simple devotion to Jesus Christ daily. To only choose to remember his coming or birth once a year is a modern deception of men that did not come from the original apostles. We can enjoy real living fellowship daily with Jesus Christ through the Spirit.

If we do not experience this we replace it with religious means to give us a sense of connection. The book of Hebrews strongly warns early believers not to go back to Judaism and its rules and regulations just as it warns us in our day not to go back to keep days and times and emblems that speak of Christ but not going to Himself personally.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts." - 1 Peter 3:15

"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Thessalonians 5:23

"sanctify yourselves, both ye and your brethren, that ye may bring up the ark of the Lord God of Israel unto the place that I have prepared for it." - 1 Chronicles 15:12

May we sanctify ourselves and have a revival of a personal connection with the Son of. God this season and not seek to fill it with anything else.

May God "advent" come into our hearts by His Holy Spirit.

2022/11/27 11:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Well, my wife and I read through the Bible yearly together but we like to do Advent devotions during advent. I know in the past you have recommended daily advent readings but I cannot recall the source.

2022/11/27 13:26Profile

©2002-2023 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy