SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Martin Luther King's Sermon: The Drum Major Instinct

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Martin Luther King's Sermon: The Drum Major Instinct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mefbog-b4-4

2022/11/22 16:33Profile
Bartleman

Re: Martin Luther King's Sermon: The Drum Major Instinct

thank you brother.
i've listened to this sermon a few times, a few years back, 2004, i purchased Rev King's SERMON's, as opposed to his civil rights speeches.

When i was little boy, 7, i was being raised in the synagogue, learning Hebrew, Torah......this was my grandmother's doing, Thank God! I loved being in the synagogue, and she was my chief caretaker.....my mother, sometimes would bring me down to the South Side of Chicago, and i spent quite a few Sundays in black AME churches...which i LOVED as well.......you see rabbi's dont THUNDER from the pulpit....Black preachers DO!.....and this little Jewish boy would sit there spellbound....i could understand EXACTLY what they were speaking....and i knew that i knew, That God was in the house.
those were good days, especially all the hugs i would get from the women, black women dressed in their Sunday finest hugging on a small white boy....ohhh, God was in the House.

enough about me, around the 20 minute mark, Martin engages in some real prophecy....nuclear war. i've been in the intel community when i was younger, and i dont think most of our fellow Americans know how dangerous this whole situation is.....BUT, tarry for a REAL Heaven sent Revival, much love in Jesus, neil

2022/11/26 13:53Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy