SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I have a Question?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Quan2001

Troy, New York, United States

I have a Question?

Hello I'm in a spiritual wilderness in my life I'm praying and asking God to change me and the filled the void in my soul it feels like he is answering. I'm notice people around me don't see Christ in me and I'm keeping worrying about my past. Why does God put is in these dark valleys where it feels like he withdrawals his spirit? It's hard to seeking God. It doesn't feel like God is working in my life. My prayer are being unanswered? I'm just tired or religion and want to go deeper with my walk with God.

2022/11/22 8:52Profile
Platy

Re: I have a Question?

http://sermons.tsc.nyc/finding-grace-in-the-wilderness/

2022/11/22 10:18Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Job said “even though He slay me, yet I will trust him.”

You just can’t rely on your feelings. A sacrifice of praise means praising when you don’t feel like it. It’s sort of like a test. Just keep worshipping.

2022/11/22 19:52Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: I have a Question?

I suggest you talk to God about this - just like you did here. And then get into the WORD and study it, meditate on it always asking the LORD to speak to you through it. Saturate your mind with the things of God. Do a book study and as you read write down any insights you glean. Ask the LORD which book you should go to and study it as though your life depends on it because it does - God uses his word to speak to people. The WORD of God is more alive then any other piece of literate around, including commentaries! If something does not make sense, you just tell God it doesn't, ask Him for understanding and it will come eventually - it may be next week, next year but it will happen sometime. I am in the book of Revelation, have studied it many times but always questions lingered. This time the dots are beginning to connect. Oh, and I am 75 YO! God bless!

2022/12/18 21:37Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy