Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markangel777

Resurrection of OT saints

When are the OT saints resurrected?

2022/11/3 11:06Profile
brothagary

Re: Resurrection of OT saints

52and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

2022/11/4 1:24Profile
docs

Re:

They will be resurrected at Christ's coming at the end of this present evil age.

Daniel had been prophesying greatly about the end of the age and the time of the end. Then he was told,

"But you [Daniel, who was now ov er ninety years of age], go your way until the end; for you shall rest and shall stand [fast] in your allotted place at the end of the days." (Daniel 12:13)

There's no reason I assume to believe the prophets would be resurrected at a different time than the OT saints.

Paul said WE ALL (Old and New Testament saints) will be raised at the last trumpet (I Cor 15:52). The last trumpet is seen in Matthew 24:31. There is no other trumpet after this and it occur5s after the tribulation of those day (Matt 24:29).

The OT saints then will be resurrected at the time of the end at the very end of this age at the last trumpet at Christ's coming when He comes to gather His elect (Matthew 24:31)>

The symmetry of scripture weaves a clear picture easy to understand if one is inclined to just believe what is written and not make things complicated. It's a gift from the good Lord that He has made it clear.

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the LATTER DAY upon the earth:” (Job 19:25)

For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the LAST DAY.” (John 6:37-40)

2022/11/4 8:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy