SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Top recommendations of preaching/teaching from Art Katz to Zac Poonen. Fav. Sermon: "Soldiers" by BH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PeaceByJesus

Top recommendations of preaching/teaching from Art Katz to Zac Poonen. Fav. Sermon: "Soldiers" by BH

In short, what are your top recommendations for revival-type preaching/teaching? Thank God for sermonindex.net by which I have downloaded a large, if somewhat eclectic, collection of audio files (including Art Katz, B.H. Clendennen, Charles E. Fuller, Chuck Smith, David Pawson, Finney, Geo. Muller, J. Edwin Orr, Jerry Falwell, Jonathan Edwards, Lester Roloff, M. R. Dehaan, Oliver B Greene, Ravenhill, Songtime, Walter Martin, Aac Poonen, etc., plus all the books of the bible) thank God, which play (randomly on Jet Audio) 24/7 on a old laptop, broadcasting via a cheap FM transmitter to all the house and yard.

Yet often we hearing repeats and so I have a request for different speakers, and thus I am asking for recommendations of like preaching and teaching. Such as Ravenhill would recommend.

If you want to know about the software and hardware I use just ask.

2022/10/29 8:44Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Top recommendations of preaching/teaching from Art Katz to Zac Poonen. Fav. Sermo

There are many excellent sermons here from T.A Sparks and DeVern Fromke that are highly recommended.

2022/10/29 11:21Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Top recommendations of preaching/teaching from Art Katz to Zac Poonen. Fav. Sermo

Check out also Keith Daniel, Denny Kennaston, Gerard DuTroit, G.W. North, Keith Malcomson, Edwin Orr, James A. Stewart, Carter Conlon, Jim Cymballa, Erlo Stegen

2022/10/30 3:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy