SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Conference Weekened

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

A Conference Weekened

Seven of us, including our pastor, are leaving this afternoon for Minneapolis to attend a conference of sorts beginning tonight and ending Saturday. Chinese pastors who have lived under Communism are going to share with us regarding their experiences living under atheistic dictatorships and what was required of them keeping their faith strong and persevering. They are not novices and are said to be well spoken of and respected. It is said they discern hard and difficult times ahead for even American Christians and they are going to share and speak with us regarding what their faith meant while living under great difficulty. I will try and get back to you all.

Thank you.

2022/9/29 11:21Profile
docs

Re: A Unique Chinese Revival

More than one Chinese Christian and leader shared with everyone at a very anointed conference held last Thursday through Saturday. They were seasoned and mature men of God and shared their love of the Lord and what it is like living under the authorities they do in China. Some were recently at a conference in China that was going very well but ended up being raided with the meeting coming to an abrupt end as Chinese soldiers made their appearance. Yet, these Chinese brothers expressed love for their leaders and their bottom line is, they believe the scriptures forbid them to speak ill of their national leaders even though the persecution is worse now than under Mao Tse Tung. They simply pray for them knowing God is sovereign and knows their situation. They have never had constitutional rights ("I have a right!") to contend for. But they are pure, sold out believers. They are a bit leary of the Amercian church contending for its constitutional rights because, in truth, that is a secondary issue to the real struggle we are engaged in as believers.

From the experience of these men, the revival going on now in China consists of the hearts of the fathers being restored to the children and the hearts of the children being restored to the fathers. Many, many are crying aloud to God and weeping for this to continue to happen. They see no better way to change the foundational structure of China at the societal level in preparation for the future and the Lord's eventual coming. They know suffering and danger because of their faith.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”
(Malachi 4:5-6)

In China,it's not so much about seeking signs and wonders as proof of revival but having the family unit restored because after all, the family unit is the most basic foundation of society. If it can be restored, the Lord may not smite the earth with a curse. Fathers and sons and mothers and daughters are seeking restoration in their hearts toward one another under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. This is the way the Lord is leading them before the great and tewrrible day of the Lord. Many many people are coming to the Lord.

In regards to praying for one's government, one of the Chinese brothers who had recently spent a night hiding in the hills from authorities breaking up a meeting said that if a Democrat wants to curse Trump or a Christian Republican wants to curse President Biden then his prayers for this government and country are already greatly hindered and ineffective. Didn't God allow Presdient Trump to take office? Why then don't we believe He allowed President Biden to become President? The sovereign reason may pass our understanding but our current commander would not be there unless God allowed and even orchestrated it for some reason. Complaining and complaining on this matter may really be a reflection on our faith in a soverign God. We should try and pray without wrath and offence. Ultimately, the issue is not about our constitutional rights, which very few Christians have on earth, although that may be part of the overall picture. I'm very convicted presently on this issue. I have complained and mocked more than a little about the current administration.

I wish I had more time to share. It was a wonderfully insightful and anointed conference. Kudos to the good Lord for leading the Chinese church the way He is as the hearts of the fathers are being turned to the children and they are learning to pray with purity of heart for their atheistic persecuting leaders.

More later.

2022/10/6 19:19Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re:

Quote:
n regards to praying for one's government, one of the Chinese brothers who had recently spent a night hiding in the hills from authorities breaking up a meeting said that if a Democrat wants to curse Trump or a Christian Republican wants to curse President Biden then his prayers for this government and country are already greatly hindered and ineffective. Didn't God allow Presdient Trump to take office? Why then don't we believe He allowed President Biden to become President? The sovereign reason may pass our understanding but our current commander would not be there unless God allowed and even orchestrated it for some reason. Complaining and complaining on this matter may really be a reflection on our faith in a soverign God. We should try and pray without wrath and offence. Ultimately, the issue is not about our constitutional rights, which very few Christians have on earth, although that may be part of the overall picture.

Daniel 2:21 “It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and establishes kings. He gives wisdom to the wise And [greater] knowledge to those who have understanding!" Amplified Bible

Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. [ESV]

We either believe the Word of God or we are unbelievers.

I would have loved to have heard those pastors speak!

God bless,
Lisa

2022/10/7 20:40Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy