SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Torben Søndergaard founder of The Last Reformation held in US jail

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Torben Søndergaard founder of The Last Reformation held in US jail

You may have differing view about this movement and this man, but it is shocking that he got put in jail beeing accused of smuggling weapons from Mexico into the US.

https://thelastreformation.com/a-true-movement-of-god-produces-true-persecution-see-what-god-is-doing-through-tlr-worldwide

Prior to that he had sought asylum in the US from Denmark as they were wanted him for homeschooling his kids and performing healing and exorcisms.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2019/september/this-is-going-to-come-to-america-evangelist-forced-to-flee-denmark-and-seek-asylum-in-us-nbsp

He is preaching the gospel there and has baptized people.

2022/8/14 9:13Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Torben Søndergaard founder of The Last Reformation held in US jail

This persecution will come to America. Anyone who preaches the gospel of the Kingdom will be persecuted. Preaching the truth about homosexuality is now considered to be hate speech. Christians in America better wake up. The mega churches that are not preaching repentance will not be persecuted, but God will shake them to the core. Revival and reformation are also coming to the Church. We are not to fear, but be fully engaged in following the Lord, and the work of the Kingdom.

2022/8/15 6:17Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

I believe the charges against him are a complete hoax. They must have conspired against him, perhaps on request of the Danish government. They even attested him to be obese. This is blatant overbearing and arbitrary nonsense.

2022/8/15 13:25Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

It appears that the Danish government is as
corrupt as ours. They are calling evil good and
good evil.

2022/8/15 14:24Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re: Torben Søndergaard founder of The Last Reformation held in US jail

This should give us some insight into this group.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Last-Reformation.html

2022/8/16 8:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am sorry for him being in jail, we must remember also people all around the world and jailed for many reasons. Including cults such as Jehovah Witness and Mormons (they get persecuted alot).

I wrote a thread worth reading for some saints who have questions about Torben's teachings:

Torben Søndergaard
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=61292&forum=35

2022/8/16 10:39Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brother Greg you guys up in Canada or experiencing your share of persecution. I’ve read about pastors that have been jailed and their churches shut down during the Covid.

2022/8/16 14:40Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: TLR

Today I actually went to a meeting run by some people loosely associated with TLR. I had my reservations, but this is what I observed:

They go out into the streets and wherever else and preach the gospel and heal the sick. How about us?
We heard many testimonies of healing, and I believe they were genuine. One young lad, a plain simple man, not saved long ago shared testimony after testimony of all sorts of people getting healed, even people from a very formal religious background. He did not elaborate on doctrinal things, but he cared for people enough to share Jesus with them and heal a good deal of them.

They do discple people afterwards and meet in homes.

One guy today had demons cast out of him. The demons were screaming out of him. It was for real, I know this stuff.

Most of the preaching was very simple, but profoundly simple.

The gospel was preached with power back in the apostles days. Healing and casting out demons always accompanied the gospel preaching in the early days. This power is still available, it us ours to use and it must be employed, especially in evangelism. It is scriptural.

Healing is not the main thing, it is just a tool to point to Christ.

Gotquestions.org may be a good resource on some topics, but when it comes to matters of the Spirit, I am sorry to say this, but they are completely ignorant. Some things they say about this movement are a bit skewed.

We live in a day and age of dead religion. I am sick and tired of preaching without power. The letter kills! I prefer a simple guy who believes and practices what is written over many doctors and professors of religion who can spell out textbook theology but have no power.

Enough written, I must eat my words, I need get up to this myself.

2022/8/16 17:22Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Because of past experiences I am very skeptical of “testimonies of healing.” How do you know people were healed? Because people in this church say they were? Because the person allegedly healed says they were? What were they healed of/from?

I do believe in healing and I believe we are to pray in power for healing and even command sickness to leave in Jesus’ name.

But I just don’t trust testimonies. I think there needs to be legitimate medical documentation of healing of a known diagnosed ailment. I know this does happen at times but it is exceedingly rare in my experience.

So when I hear these folks are going out and healing people left and right I have to be skeptical, even though I don’t want to be.

2022/8/16 18:10Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: I am sick and tired of preaching without power.

Many years ago Derek Prince came to the town I grew up in, my Mother who had been to the meetings said you need to go Demons are being cast, people are being healed.

On the Sunday night I got a phone call saying that I didn't have to go to sea as the weather was to bad so off I went to the meeting to see what was going on.

I had have never seen such things before and haven't seen anything like that since.

I often pray and say to God when it's my time to go, I want to go with him confirming the message that he has me to preach.

2022/8/18 16:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy