SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Folly and the Mark of the Beast - Dr. David Mackereth (Revelation 14:9-11)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SteveHale

NSW Australia

Folly and the Mark of the Beast - Dr. David Mackereth (Revelation 14:9-11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvAZERPzq8

2022/7/25 21:58Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Folly and the Mark of the Beast - Dr. David Mackereth (Revelation 14:9-11)

Deleted

2022/7/26 16:06Profile
savannah

Re: Folly and the Mark of the Beast - Dr. David Mackereth (Revelation 14:9-11)

This man is very sincere and I think that he must be living righteously and soberly in this present world. All christians ought to be living in such a manner.

His futurist view schews his understanding of the Book he's reading and those passages in particular. Doing so leads him to the erroneous predictions and conclusions he comes to.

Time will expose his own folly regarding this as he is misleading those listening to him.

May God give him more light on these matters is my hearts desire. Yet I am not convinced that he will be persuaded otherwise lest he has an experience that would have to be totally God's doing.

May God be merciful to us all.

2022/7/26 20:47Profile
docs

Re:

I gave this a listen and didn't agree with it all. Yet the preterist view that's it's all past and done can be just as misleading. Revelation deals with a final time of trial and tribulation at the end of the age in complete agreement with Daniel 21:1, Matthew 24:21, and Rev 7:14. Revelation deals also with the second coming of Christ, the resurrection of the dead, and the New Jerusalem. That all sounds highly futuristic to me.

2022/7/27 7:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy