SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : BURNT OFFERINGS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

BURNT OFFERINGS

1 Samuel 15:22 Samuel said, Has the Lord as great a delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim (household good luck images). Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.
Is there WITCHCRAFT (rebellion) in your fellowship? Are there yet those who are indifferent to OBEDIENCE? What about in YOUR HEART and MINE? Is there no FEAR OF THE LORD? CURSED is the man, who is REJECTED by HAYAH (I AM). It's time to purge out the old leaven of rebellion, beloved. It is HIGH TIME to bow before HIM, in humble SUBMISSION to HIS every command, to the desire of HIS HEART, and not that of our own.
Oh how deceitful, the will of man. There is no end to the schemes it can dream up to justify our rebellion, to compromise pure obedience to HIS commandment.
I FEAR NO DEVIL. No, it is my own flesh, my own lusts, that can draw me away in compromise. And that, is abomination unto YEHOVAH. DARE WE CONTINUE ANY LONGER THEREIN? To OBEY, is BETTER THAN SACRIFICE!
This is why we must DIE DAILY! Sin (rebellion) and self will (personal lordship) must be put to death. To fail to do so, is to parade WITCHCRAFT before our HOLY ELOHIM (GOD), all the while crying "bless me oh LORD". "Heal me oh LORD" WITCHCRAFT, if uttered from the lips of REBELLION in spirit.
Is that important to you? It is to me...….. Selah. LORD have mercy upon me. I have no other plea. Please don't give me THAT WHICH I DESERVE!!!!! May your GRACE be ever sufficient to spare me through this day, and into the night of tomorrow. May your praise be continually upon my lips, even though YOU may choose to slay me, yet will I praise thee. I am grateful, oh LORD, for my next breathe. For in it, I can see your mercy, the mercy purchased for me, by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, that was slain. I deserve to consumed by the FIRE of YOUR WRATH, to the extent that only a burnt spot on the ground is the only evidence I ever was. May YOUR WRATH that was born by the MASTER, be ever present before YOU on my behalf. May YOUR mercy be camped about my next breath. The next beat of my heart. I worship YOU...…… my LORD and my GOD.
EMPOWER me oh LORD, to embrace OBEDIENCE deep within, that I may yield to THY WILL, and serve YOU only, in my next breathe. And if there be one to follow that one, make it a breath of thanksgiving and praise...… now and forever more. Amen (so be it).
How stubborn the will of man, the audacity to think AND BELIEVE that "my way" is better than HIS WAY. "What I want" is reason enough to obey my will and not HIS. WITCHCRAFT! PURGE IT OUT TODAY!!!!! Come on now. WE CAN DO THIS THING, by HIS mercy and grace.
If our WITNESS is not that of pure OBEDIENCE, it is WORTHLESS. PRAY WITH ME FOR HOLINESS AND PURITY OF HEART TODAY! More, pray FOR ME. For I can't even walk, more, I can't even function with HIM HOLDING MY HAND...……

2022/7/24 11:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy