Most Shocking Lunch Ever - Francis Chan

Most shocking Lunch Ever:
Francis Chan has lunch with Benny Hinn,
and Benny Hinn openly repents:

https://youtu.be/bE7PpVCE6cE

2022/7/8 12:57Profile
TrueWitness

Re: Most Shocking Lunch Ever - Francis Chan

I remember him (Hinn) renouncing his prosperity gospel ways years ago. And here he is telling Chan that he hasn't been close to Jesus in years! OK, well I was skeptical years ago about his supposed change and I'm skeptical now. I would suggest he get out of ministry and just be a meek and submissive sheep.

2022/7/8 14:16Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

We shall see. It is possible for those that were in grave error to repent. Creflo Dollar has repented openly about his teachings on finances and tithing. I forgive whoever the Lord forgives, but we remain watchful. True repentance will always bear fruit that is evidence of the repentance.

2022/7/8 15:04Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

We shall see. It is possible for those that were in grave error to repent. Creflo Dollar has repented openly about his teachings on finances and tithing. I forgive whoever the Lord forgives, but we remain watchful. True repentance will always bear fruit that is evidence of the repentance.

2022/7/9 1:22Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Mike, until Hinn and Dollar has given all the money they stole, using the name of Jesus, by giving it all back to some charity, IMO, they have NOT repented. It's no different than if I robbed a bank, and got caught and told the Judge I'm sorry, I repent, stealing is stealing, some just use the name of Jesus to steal.

2022/7/9 9:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy