See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Preaching Sunday

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Preaching Sunday

Hey guys, could you also keep me in prayer I have to preach at my church on Sunday this is the first time I’m preaching in over 10 years. I truly believe the Lord called me to do it in 2005 2006 to preach his word. But I’ve gone through a very tough time through the years and the Lord is giving me some favor as of late to speak up again in to get this opportunity. Please pray for those who will be listening in at the Holy Spirit we just speak through me what he wants me to say and that he would so will see it in peoples hearts and encourage and change peoples hearts that day. I really have come along way and I just praise God for that and for the prayers of his saints. I by no means I am completely whole from where I was at.But by gods grace I’m doing a lot better. Thank you guys for keeping me in prayer all these years.

2022/5/12 12:34Profile
beloved-vern

Re: Preaching Sunday

John,

This great!! Why not share with us how God did this? Many of us spent much time in prayer and made other efforts in the attempt to help you over all these many years. I thank God for what He has done and want to hear about it.

2022/5/14 6:58Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I am terrible at preaching in church on sundays, it is something I have been trying to dodge for years . I can understand how you feel

2022/5/14 11:39Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Preaching Sunday

How did it go, John?!!

2022/5/16 9:34Profile
beloved-vern

Re: John

See him here.

https://www.facebook.com/livingfaithinlockport/videos/381730340552135

2022/5/16 14:08Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Hey guys, I got the full message and service here if you would like to listen to it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHamXLVf28

2022/5/20 23:31Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

Yes, I can tell you how it all came about. Really quick though. It went well. Their are things I wish I went into more detail with but I think I had 3 sermon in one. I over prepared and they gave me a 30 minute timeframe and I went over like 20 minutes. I regret not spending more time in Romans which I had studied pretty well so that was a bummer. On my Facebook under John Beechy I uploaded some videos going more in depth into Romans. I do feel called to preach and teach but I’m still not their as far as confidence and just in-depth teaching. My family was their and they are unsaved so I was targeting them at times and just be down to everyone else level in my teaching. Anyways I have a lot of work to do and the Lord will help me with this as I pursue Him.

2022/5/20 23:38Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I first want to thank you all so much for laboring in prayer and persevering for me and others. The love of Christ in you all is such a blessing and though at the time I couldn’t receive the wisdom I know look back and so very thankful for Sermonindex and the people on here. I’m still on this journey with the Lord, but I have so much more hope and you guys were their for me when I didn’t have a church family or many brothers to help me. May the Lord bless you all richly and abundantly. Love you guys so much. My story as some of you know was that in 2007 I was living with my current wife Allyce who was unsaved at the time. She a few years ago made a profession of faith and was baptized and is actively involved in ministry church now with me. We were living in sin and at the time I truly believe I was saved and had the Holy Spirit. But, the Lird had brought

2022/5/20 23:45Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

me to a point of conviction of my sin and also discipline to the point where I was either to leave Allyce who wasn’t born again at the time or get married. I decided to get married and at that time I felt like I had a mistake and began to notice that the Spirit of God was not as intimate. It was almost like He left me altogether and when I was on this site pouring out my feeling of abandonment or feeling like I was not experiencing the Holy Spirit anymore. Their was a great darkness I experienced that lasted until about 2015 when I actively began to fight for my life by trying to hold onto the promises of God and teachings of who I was in Christ. It was really my only encouragement at the time and I began to be filled with some joy again. I ran across the testimonies of Rich Mullins, Dennis Jernigan, John Bunyan and others that deeply encouraged me. I found the local body of Christ where I am at right now and Pastor Troy is one of the most genuine pastors I know and the fellowship is so rich at the church. The church along with other teachings helped me see God in a different light. I had got past the Hebrews 6 and 10 interpretations struggles of me losing salvation. I was pretty confident that those texts and others are not teaching that which helped me have a stronger standing in my shoes of the gospel of peace to move forward. I began to stop seeing God as someone who was going to strike me down every time I made a mistake or sinned. Their is so much I can tell you but trying to some it up but the Lord has deeply encouraged me personally in my prayer life and devotions but also in the local Church. I found healing their. I still was and at times get oppressed by demonic spirits but not to the same level. There was a movie that I had watched called war room. But before I watched that movie I was about to go to a deliverance minister that my pastor had recommended and I feel like after watching that movie the Lord wanted me to instead of going to deliverance minister was to begin to seek the Lord in prayer in fighting my battles in prayer. And I begin to do that I begin to find healing at a deeper level this past year and a half.But anyways I’ve slowly maturely come to a point where I’ve got more confidence in my faith in the Lord and there is more protection in my life and it’s happened through the means of prayer, devotions with the Lord, and a biting relationship with the Lord, and the local church body and being devoted to it.

2022/5/20 23:59Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I would write out more of my story but I’m using my phone and my eyes bother me a little when I’m on it to long. I will try to respond more if I get my Dads computer. If you would like that. But, praise the Lord and thank you so much for you care towards the Church of Christ.

2022/5/21 0:03Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy