SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Not been here in a long while

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
wombat1

Melbourne

Not been here in a long while

Since the 70's I have been looking for the endtime move of God. Some of you will be familiar with the end time teaching that suggests that the old testament not only reveals the new testament but also has points to end times in nearly if not every book and teaching.

i come from the school where the feasts of Israel was one of many examples of our walk in God including end time events.

We all agree that Passover represents the shedding of the blood of the lamb of God in the new testament where we become born again. The feast of Pentecost or feast of weeks again significant of another stage being baptism in the spirit.

Tabernacles has been regarded as the end time reformation that brings those who follow after Christ to the end of the perfecting or maturing process. I have waited many years to see this start.

Recently I have heard several women proclaiming the start of the end time reformation. I have been blown away by the clarity of this clarion call to righteousness and maturity. It might be the first rain drops, but its here.

Praise the Lord, Oskar

2022/4/30 23:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy