SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : THEN THE LORD SAID.......

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Louisiana USA

THEN THE LORD SAID.......

40:1 Then the Lord said to Job,
2 “Will the faultfinder contend with the Almighty?
Let him who disputes with God answer it.”

Please, step forward here, and answer HIM..........Hello? Where did everyone go?
Now who is this ONE speaking to Job? What shall we compare HIM too. Oh the books written in such vanity as to attempt to describe GLORY beyond words. So in pity, HE helps us. Now listen carefully to HIS description, rather than man's.

3 Then Job replied to the Lord and said,
4 “Behold, I am of little importance and contemptible; what can I reply to You?

I lay my hand on my mouth.
Oh the wisdom of Job here. He knows enough of HIS power and majesty that he dare not utter a word, and for security, he covers his hand with his mouth. Smart.

5“I have spoken once, but I will not reply again—
Indeed, twice [I have answered], and I will add nothing further.”
We all know that we have often cried out in question, leaning on our own understanding, rather than HIS. In HIS presence, Job knows that he dare not speak now.
6 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, saying,
7 “Now [a]gird up your loins (prepare yourself) like a man,
And I will ask you, and you instruct Me.
8 “Will you really annul My judgment and set it aside as void?
Will you condemn Me [your God] that you may [appear to] be righteous and justified?

All false prophets and so called Preachers (of uncertainty) attempt to annul HIS judgment, by their own decrees, and even have the audacity to use HIS name (in vain) to declare what HE has not spoken unto them. Compare in the verses to come, HIS WORDS, and compare them to the modern stupidity of modern man. In our own wisdom, we have become fools.

9 “Have you an arm like God,
And can you thunder with a voice like His?
10 “Adorn yourself with eminence and dignity [since you question the Almighty], And array yourself with honor and majesty.
11 “Pour out the overflowings of your wrath,
And look at everyone who is proud and make him low.
12 Look at everyone who is proud, and humble him,
And [if you are so able] tread down the wicked where they stand.
13 “[Crush and] hide them in the dust together;
Shut them up in the hidden place [the house of death].
14 “[If you can do all this, Job, proving your divine power] then I [God] will also praise you and acknowledge
That your own right hand can save you.

Oh religious man, hear the voice of HIM who has formed you in the womb. You who cannot create even a single cell of life, that can sustain and reproduce itself. Will you dare question HIM, and how HE chooses to control on a universal scale? Worse oh infinitely wicked of heart, can you save your self by your RELIGION, your shrines, your temples, your ceremony, your vestments and lighted candles, your chanting of vain and repetitious prayers, your fastings and such? How futile, to think such as this, much less spend millions in your display of vanity. HOW DARE YOU think you an save yourself? SALVATION is of YEHOVAH and HE ALONE. And if HE chooses to SAVE YOU, how dare you question? How dare we allow pride to think that we can come to HIS aide and assist HIM in our own salvation? All is vanity. Dare we do anything, but worship and give thanks?
In the verses that follow, HE describes a comparison with the behemoth. And even this description is of pity, something our puny minds might know and compare. Yet HE is so far beyond this, who cant know it. Preach about YEHOVAH and HIS glory if you must. But have you ever preached on the words of comparison HE has provided in the verses that follow? Do you yourself, think of HE in this manner? HE who makes the mountains tremble and melt like wax. Dare you command HE do this or that. Do you think that your rediculous "decrees" and "commands" will make HIM your servant? Not even devils have such vanity and stupidity. Yet Word of Faith, Apostolics, UPC and the like find such blasphemy to be a weekly ignition of emotional hoopla, and declare it is HE on "display".
Beloved, we not only need to restore our unity in CHRIST, but our "worship" must find a DIVINE mobility of humble surrender and thanksgiving, for the BLOOD of the LAMB, and HIS mercy and grace.

2022/4/24 10:02Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy