SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Am new here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PaulCanPat

Am new here

Hello to everyone,

I'm new here (from Canada). I have come here for several different reasons.

I'm in need of fellowship. I am a conservative Christian and find that most/all of the churches that are available to me are liberal or espouse liberal values and focus on such things as the homeless (when the much greater need is the issue of abortion) and politically correct viewpoints.

I want to reach out and have fellowship with like-minded Christians who put God first and foremost above everything else and who are aware of what it means to "take up our cross".

The Christian faith should be affecting every aspect of our lives but I find that many compartmentalize their faith. As well, many pastors who are trained in our modern seminaries encourage an unholy merger of the world and our Christian faith which greatly dilutes the power of the gospel.

2022/4/17 22:26Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Re: Am new here

Hi, welcome to SI!

What area of Canada are you from? Perhaps the SI community can suggest a group for you to fellowship with in person if you need.

SI resources and community have been a tremendous blessing in my life, but I've made a conscious decision to not neglect regular face to face fellowship with other believers. It's not always easy or convenient, but the Lord has always provided brothers for me to fellowship with.

Josh

2022/4/17 23:19Profile
Platy

Re: Am new here

Sermonaudio.com has a church finder feature/map. Its mostly reformed churches but they should all be conservative and more in line with your values mentioned in your post. I don't believe the site allows liberal churches.

Here is the link:
https://www.sermonaudio.com/churchfinder/

If you see a church on the map then they are most likely posting sermons to the website and you would be able to listen to the sermons to get a feel for what the church believes.

2022/4/18 5:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Great have you on here brother, looking forward to the fellowship together in discussions.

2022/4/18 6:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy