Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer for the saints

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yulboum

Toronto

Prayer for the saints

Dear brothers and sisters,

I was wondering if you had prayed this prayer for your fellow brothers and sisters like how the apostle Paul prayed for the saints in Ephesus.

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
Ephesians 1:15‭-‬23 NIV

1. Praying for the Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, to know Him better.
2. Praying for the eyes of the heart to be enlightened to know i.) the hope that which He has called
ii.)the riches of his glorious inheritance
iii.) His incomparable great Power
Brothers and sisters, like how Paul prayed this prayer for the believers in Ephesus let us pray for the believers in your city, country and around the world.

God bless you,

2022/4/13 22:06Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Prayer for the saints

“I was wondering if you had prayed this prayer for your fellow brothers and sisters like how the apostle Paul prayed for the saints in Ephesus.“

We pray the Apostolic prayers in our gatherings. There is nothing more powerful than praying the Word of God, because the Word will not come back void.. The Word is the sword of the Spirit our offensive weapon.“

2022/4/15 8:17Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Prayer for the saints

Apostolic Prayers in Acts
Unified prayer of the apostles for boldness confirmed with signs and wonders. Acts 4:24-31

Apostolic Prayers in Romans
Prayer for Israel and the lost to be converted. Romans 10:1
Prayer for unity in the Church across a city. Romans 15:5-6
A prayer for believers to be filled with all joy, peace and hope. Romans 15:13

Apostolic Prayers in Corinthians
Paul’s prayer that the Church across a city would come up short in no spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 1:4-8 Prayer for abundant financial provision and multiplication. 2 Corinthians 9:10-11
Prayer for the grace to mature in godliness to live in honor. 2 Corinthians 13:7, 9
Prayer for the church to be filled with grace that leads to intimacy with God. 2 Corinthians 13:14

Apostolic Prayers in Ephesians
Prayer for the release of a revelatory spirit on the Church in the knowledge of God. Ephesians 1:15-23 Prayer for supernatural inner strength through experiencing God’s love. Ephesians 3:14-21
Prayer for the release of the anointing of boldness in public ministry. Ephesians 6:18-20

Prayer for supernatural peace and love, faith and grace. Ephesians 6:23-24
Apostolic Prayers in Philippians
Prayer for partnership in the Gospel as God completes His work in a Church. Philippians 1:2-7 Prayer for supernatural love and establishment of excellence with good fruit. Philippians 1:9-11 Prayer for supernatural peace to guard the hearts and minds of others. Philippians 4:6-7

Apostolic Prayers in Colossians
Prayer for revelation of God‘s will, intimacy and spiritual strength. Colossians 1:9-12
Prayer that God would open a door of evangelism by the release of power on the Word. Colossians 4:2-4 (Rev. 3:8) Prayer for spiritual maturity and wisdom in God’s will for the Church across the city. Colossians 4:12

Apostolic Prayers for Thessalonians
Prayer to release apostolic ministry that helps the whole Church abound in love and holiness. 1 Thess. 3:9-13 Prayer for passion for Jesus with purity through Holy Spirit empowering. 1 Thess. 5:23-25
Prayer for grace to be made manifest on the Church in the city. 1 Thess. 5:28
Prayer to be equipped for God’s glory in order to fulfill God’s highest purposes for the Church. 2 Thess. 1:11-12 Prayer to be comforted in God’s love and established as effective and fruitful in ministry. 2 Thess. 2:16-17 Prayer for the Word to increase, resulting in saints growing in love and perseverance. 2 Thess. 3:1-5
Prayer for peace in circumstances and intimacy with God. 2 Thess. 3:16

Apostolic Prayers in 1 and 2 Timothy
Prayer for governmental authorities and civil leaders. 1 Timothy 2:1-4 Prayer for revelation and spiritual understanding. 2 Timothy 2:7 Prayer for a persecutor. 2 Timothy 4:14-15
Prayer for disloyal believers. 2 Timothy 4:16

2022/4/15 8:23Profile
yulboum

Toronto

Re:

Hi Mike,

That is awesome! I'm glad you are praying for the body of Christ with these prayers. It's so important to intercede for others especially in this last days.
Thanks for sharing these and yes we must continue to build the church with prayer and encourage each other in the faith.

With love,
Robert

2022/4/15 9:24Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: The Place of the Word in Prayer

The Place of the Word of God in Prayer:
Lance Lambert

All those that are serious about corporate prayer need to know the weapons of our warfare that the Lord has given us to pull down the strongholds of the enemy through the Word of God.

https://www.lancelambert.org/school-of-prayer-5-the-place-of-the-word-of-god/

2022/4/16 9:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy